Newports, illegal?!?

got_that_work

marlboros are illeagal in canada because of their cyanide content....real talk.......and the fucking liqour stores close at 9 pm........wtf !!!!!!!!!!!!!

at least you found a liquor store, all they got up there is that bullshit ass "beer store".

how the fuck does the beer store close at 9pm. the maples game don't start until 10 anyways.

canada lost.

now someone up some buckshot & ace, i need to burn one real quick.:huh:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
you are an idiot the town I lived in the beer store was open till 3am. Can only get that shit till midnight here in Texas.

friday and saturday nights you can buy beer until one or two at grocery stores here in houston...

marlboro menthals all the way.

actually no im not ...toronto no liqour after 9 at the store......idiot...........

well we all know that all of Canada is represented by Toronto.

:rolleyes:

Lots of american smoke brands aren't sold in Canada unless you buy em at a tobacco shop you wouldn't be able to get em at a regular gas station or corner store

is it true Newports have fiberglass in them?

its the filters in most brands that have fiberglass not the tobacco

Opium.. who the fuck smokes opium anymore..

opium.gif

nobody does in north america...

opium is too bulky and not nearly as strong or proftable to ship in comparison to its big brother heroin. if you think you are smoking opium, im willing to bet dollars to donuts its re packaged or altered black tar...

or some fake shit.

but i use to smoke 2 packs of newports a day before i quit i switched to camel menthol wides, those are far deadlier.

but now im one of the worst types of non smokers, the ones who use to smoke who bum from you when hes drunk at the bar, but makes fun of you nikkin' during the week

well we all know that all of Canada is represented by Toronto.

:rolleyes:

Lots of american smoke brands aren't sold in Canada unless you buy em at a tobacco shop you wouldn't be able to get em at a regular gas station or corner store

thats for damn sure - finding blunts, just a dutch or a philly took all day, except those century sam bullshits that taste like stale oatmeal and corpse ashes. i had to get a pack of dutches at a specialty tobaccnist and they were fucking behind glass. i went to that huge smoke shop on queen or king st right by the tv studios and asked for a blunt. the guy behind the counter had blunt wraps and was like "oh i dont know about blunts, eh. i smoked a philly once, it was pretty good i remember"

weed weed everywhere and not a blunt to smoke. it was like some sick joke on me because i suck with rolling papers, but can twist an l in the back of a toyota with the windows down on the interstate without even using a road map as a surface

im under the impression you can just order the seeds off the net and grow your own poppys, bleed them and dry and you have raw uncut opium.

true?

are you fucking serious?

why dont you just grow a field of coacoa plants while you are at it?

you would need a whole fgarden of poppys to produce a gram, and not a little one, like an achre.

and if you have a whole poppy field im pretty sure jon law is going t take notice. stop reading the internet because you fail...

Archived