The Black Women Appreciation Thread

WarGeneral710

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont get mad, it's just a trend on channel zero that people think the whitest looking black chicks are the hottest ones. Not a big deal but at least try to take it and blast some funny shit back. Getting mad online isn't a good look and I hope this thread runs more than 24 hours.

Foreal Elizabeth..I'm allowed to be called whitey but I can't say darky? It's not like I said "these are the hottest n*gge*s" or anything. I think you need to find a hobby when you start getting mad about a person saying darky on the internet. At least go fuck with people on the KKK forum or something/

Well the lightest ones look better to white people because they have similar features.

I can't really fuck with the african jawns with crazy extensions and big flat noses and all of that.

How the fuck you gonna cuddle up with a bitch when you got 9 feet of braided horse hair in your face itching it and shit?

what the fuck are you talking about? the only one that was half was the first one

More than the first one, in fact I wouldnt doubt 75% of the women posted here are not full black. Halle Berry is half white. Mariah Carey is no more than half black, the rest is Venezuelan and some other shit.

It funny what you guys consider black

I guarantee you when it comes down to these celebrities getting jobs/roles

they're consider blacker than black

It's also funny the more attractive they are more "they can't be black" comes up

Also even if they are mixed you guys didn't know in America they are still considered black?

case in point: obama, bob marley, malcom x

Foreal Elizabeth..I'm allowed to be called whitey but I can't say darky? It's not like I said "these are the hottest n*gge*s" or anything. I think you need to find a hobby when you start getting mad about a person saying darky on the internet. At least go fuck with people on the KKK forum or something/

you can say darky all you want

knock yourself out

I need a hobby like you need to reevaluate your understanding of prejudice.

Then again your names gucci condom so im not expecting much.

as far as the whitey shit, i don't know whose calling you that & I don't give a fuck whose calling you that.

Let's do a nigger, nigga, whitey, darkie, monkey, cracker, spic search on 12oz and see what comes up the most.

CLOWNS

282c5edf.jpg

17c9f3e9.jpg

024b0394.jpg

09fd5528.jpg

367a22b4.jpg

07.jpg

f11ccf75.jpg

176b2984.jpg

they're all black idiots

• Like 1

So then pretty much anybody who is half white/half minority can be classified as the minority side then. Pure black women do not look like Alicia Keys, who we know is half white. Pure blacks do not accept light skin mulattos with European features as being full black.

"What’s in a name? that which we call a rose

By any other name would smell as sweet;"

-Shakespeare-

For those who are mixed, it could go either way. They might identify one race over the other. I know an Arabic/White girl who identifies herself as Arabic and I known an Egyptian/Hispanic girl who identifies herself as being Hispanic. I think it comes down to the environment they were brought up in.

"To some, the term Black is inclusive, meaning all peoples of color. Afro-American can, to some, be considered a very narrow definition of a specific group of people, and more importantly, excluding specific other groups."

http://www.theblackmarket.com/yblack.htm

This brings me to another point/inquiry. What is the difference between Hispanic and Latino?

When I tried to look up the answer, I just became even more confused. The answer is not clear-cut. I think it is a matter of preference.

"Perhaps the 37-year-old Puerto Rican, Colombian writer and actor John Leguizamo summed up the younger generation's sentiment about identity best. He said he used to call himself Spanish, but now prefers the term Latino. But he doesn't have a problem with Hispanic. "Now 'wetback, greasy spic,' that's offensive," he told Novas."

http://www.hispaniconline.com/hh/hisp_vs_lat.html