12oz I need your $$donations

alure

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
well,

this should be interesting.

not really. just paying him back. every time he gives me

props he comes up with witty spellings of "gay sex". last time it was "ghey secks".

otherwise, i'm cool with my homies husband. hell, i have to be, he's the key to getting my microwave and stereo back.

wait...

huh?

I was thinkin' earmuffs was gonna e abuse mouth for war.

wishfull thinking I guess.

but as often as I've heard of this famed microwave

I don't know the story

so please

if you will

in 6 words

ps

the wittiest spelling of gay sex is

cae seks

not really. just paying him back. every time he gives me

props he comes up with witty spellings of "gay sex". last time it was "ghey secks".

otherwise, i'm cool with my homies husband. hell, i have to be, he's the key to getting my microwave and stereo back.

Is he holding it for collateral or something?

Alure, my bullshit detectors are ringing like a mofo right now. Talent agents don't usually need to go looking for people, unless they aren't very good.

I'm not saying it's a scam, but it sounds like a money pit.

Or you could let your kid have a normal childhood.

like i was saying, i was in acting when i was a kid and did a bunch of commercials and some extra work in a movie. i had a normal childhood; well, if you don't count my drug addicted older sister, but outside of that it was normal.

the commercials brought in some good money, i remember seeing one check stub that was for $15K, so there is money to be made!

it's fun, it's social, and it's profitable!

the is just a lot of running around, rejection, early mornings, and competitive asshole parents.

if you can deal with all of that it is well worth the effort and time when you get paid and if you are union it's even better!

YO MA THIS SHIT IS BULLSHIT, DONT GIVE THEM NIGGAS NO MONEY. IF YOU WANNA REALLY GO IN AND HAVE LIL HOMIE DOING ALL THIS SHIT THEN DO WHAT GOOCH N 'EM SAID, PUT THAT WORK IN. THESE NIGGAS ARE FINNA TAKE YOUR MONEY AND BE LIKE "SORRY" I KNOW YOU'RE AMPED BUT TRUST ME. NEW YORK CITY YOU SEE EVERY SCAM IN THE BOOK TWICE, IN ENGLISH AND IN SPANISH.

i'm now convinced that the gooch is scott baio.

well, here is an odd connection i have to him.

when i was a kid i auditioned for a part in splash: john candy as a kid dropping change on the boat and looking up skirts. i met with/auditioned for ron "richie cunningham" howard and anson "potsie" williams.

so, that is my connection to scott baio and happy days....hahha.

"joe_gooch is 33 and single"

i didn't get the part because i wasn't fat enough.

go figure.

YO MA THIS SHIT IS BULLSHIT, DONT GIVE THEM NIGGAS NO MONEY. IF YOU WANNA REALLY GO IN AND HAVE LIL HOMIE DOING ALL THIS SHIT THEN DO WHAT GOOCH N 'EM SAID, PUT THAT WORK IN. THESE NIGGAS ARE FINNA TAKE YOUR MONEY AND BE LIKE "SORRY" I KNOW YOU'RE AMPED BUT TRUST ME. NEW YORK CITY YOU SEE EVERY SCAM IN THE BOOK TWICE, IN ENGLISH AND IN SPANISH.

true, when i got out of high school i was "selected" to be in the national year book all i had to do is give them money and collages would look at me in a better light, blah blah. anyway it jive.

"

hahaha fist 666...

no i really appreciate everyone looking out.

i still want to take him tho. i mean $5 from everyone.. thats not much to lose right? I dont know im still going to think about it. Im STILL going to send in photos and such also, I am looking at this very moment.

Technically, we're all losing $750

Trust me on this though, it's a scam. They tried it on my girlfriend some years back. The very same people came to her with the very same lies.

If you plan on going through, then start creating a real Destruction League.

like i was saying, i was in acting when i was a kid and did a bunch of commercials and some extra work in a movie. i had a normal childhood; well, if you don't count my drug addicted older sister, but outside of that it was normal.

the commercials brought in some good money, i remember seeing one check stub that was for $15K, so there is money to be made!

it's fun, it's social, and it's profitable!

the is just a lot of running around, rejection, early mornings, and competitive asshole parents.

if you can deal with all of that it is well worth the effort and time when you get paid and if you are union it's even better!

That doesn't sound normal to me.

thanks everyone who gave POSITIVE feedback. yes, i am going to put my own work in trying to find an agency for my son. I was just thinking if I could get that much money easily than why not go? Im not tripping out and going to have a heart attack if we cant make it.

But 12oz is 12oz. Ive been here for years, i figured with all the stupid and great posts why not try it??

it cant hurt. and for all the talking shit... shit doesnt phase me. ive been on here for too many years to cry about it..

but again thanks for the donations i did recieve. if we dont go i will defintely use it for his headshots. i may even get earmuffs to do it... and ill give your donations back.

thanks!

That doesn't sound normal to me.

well, what specifically isn't "normal"?

if a kid has fun acting or doing print work, then it's all good. if a parent is forcing a kid to do it, then it's a whole other story. parents encourage kids to play soccer, baseball, and all other types of sports. that's normal i suppose, but when that same parent is obsessed with it more than the kid is, then it stops being normal.

well, what specifically isn't "normal"?

if a kid has fun acting or doing print work, then it's all good. if a parent is forcing a kid to do it, then it's a whole other story. parents encourage kids to play soccer, baseball, and all other types of sports. that's normal i suppose, but when that same parent is obsessed with it more than the kid is, then it stops being normal.

I agree, but I'm sure you didn't wake up at 6 or 7 years old and say "hey I wanna go get head shots"....:lol: And Alure's kid looks like he's 3 or 4, that is not normal in my opinion...I'd call that forcing, wouldn't you?

no, it was actually fun. i imagine machai likes to "ham" it up and be silly and goofy as i did when i was a kid. so when that's the case, it's just having fun and goofing around. the head shots were such a joke: "ok here, hold a baseball bat and pretend you are swinging it." you know what i mean. i mean, i used to run around the house as a kid imitating the incredible hulk, that was one of my head shots. like i said, it was fun!

BASICALLY.

Archived