sleeping wrong

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I've been sleeping on the floor next to my bed for the past 6 months since my mattress suddenly decided it hates mexicans.

It was awesome the first 5 months but now my necks got beef with the carpet. Its about time throw out the racism and bring in a nice fat bitch to sleep on.

post of the day..

shit is funny as hell.

i wouldn't consider that a good sign, ILB.

hahaha, i seriously considered saying something to the same effect, only slightly more harsh.

but my baby is no slut and for some reason i am so whipped by her that even on a messageboard she does not visit i am not willing to bad talk her, even in jest.

well i talk hella shit to her in person.

god this post makes me such a pussy.

more beers.

has anyone ever woken up but couldnt move at all. like straight paralysis?

yes, on some weird shit ..... i had light coming in my window and my ears were buzzing and popping ....... i could feel liquid coming out of them but i couldnt move for about 3 minutes. i thought for sure i was bleeding out my ears/dying, but when i finally broke the trance i felt my ears and it was some kind of clear fluid. when i got up i ran directly into my wall (all my coordination was fucking out the window) ...... it was some weird shit, i thought it was some alien encounter/tractor beam for a week or two, until i had a couple other people offer varying explanations. still weird though, and maybe still a tractor beam ....

Archived