Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Frate_Raper

sleeping wrong

waking up with a head ache because your pillow was under your head funny, is prolly the next gayest shit to handling a dudes d piece..........................

I like when I stay at someone else's house, and in the morning they ask if I slept well. I say "pretty well, but I made a couple of mistakes."

haha, this is going into my repetoire

i slept on a 4 foot long couch the other night. im six feet tall.

any one remember the simpson's episode where homer was in jail then stood at barney house. and barneys like

"you think you had a rough night try sleeping on one of these!"

he pulls out from his back this big ass sea shell with spikes on it.

:lol:

they dont make the simpsons like they use to.

i hate sleeping with my ear folded. and its like that all night and it hurts when i wake up.

im not dumbo either

I've been sleeping on the floor next to my bed for the past 6 months since my mattress suddenly decided it hates mexicans.

It was awesome the first 5 months but now my necks got beef with the carpet. Its about time throw out the racism and bring in a nice fat bitch to sleep on.

• Like 1

i fucked my knee up pretty bad skating when i was 15. i couldn't bend my leg up, without it getting stuck, and having to manually pull it down with my own hands. it hurt, and i mean it fucking killed when it would stick. the doctors put me in an air cast, and the first night i slept with it, i said "fuck this shit." well, low in behold, i tried forming a fetal position in my sleep, and my knee popped and my leg stuck. i instantly woke up screaming so loud my father came running into my room yelling my name. i popped my leg straight, and said "it was my knee, my knee popped out."

perfect response from a loving father "jesus christ, i thought you fucking electricuted yourself!" then he left my room.

perfect response from a loving father "jesus christ, i thought you fucking electricuted yourself!" then he left my room.

:lol:

man, sleeping on a sofa with your head on one arm-rest and your legs completely straight on the other end is straight up fucking wack.

been walking like a fucking cat with empty smarties tubes on its legs all shitting day. fuck that shit.

ive been sleeping on my girl's mattress for several months now. and shit is terrible. it's like a fucking sink hole.

i dont mind though, because she gives me back massages and that all seems worth it.

I can't sleep in my own bed anymore. Brain goes into funtime mode for the next seven hours. Now it's only on the couch or at someone else's house.

i'm staying with my girlfriend for awhile.

her mattress is the worst, softest (in a lumpy, uneven, awful kind of way) piece of crap i've ever slept on.

however, seeing as how i spent the past year sleeping on a 5 foot couch (i'm 6'2...) it's still an improvement.

but jesus, once i get my own place again i'm investing in a superior mattress.

the master race of mattresses.

ive been sleeping on my girl's mattress for several months now. and shit is terrible. it's like a fucking sink hole.

i dont mind though, because she gives me back massages and that all seems worth it.

co-signed.

On a related topic, I'm allergic to something in my new house. I woke myself up twice last night sneezing and couldn't get back to sleep cause snot was literally running out my nose.

my dilema is a really drunken sleep , when i snore really bad with my mouth Wide open...

then i wake up and my throat is sore as shit for a day or two.

(fucking, the worst)

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now