sleeping wrong

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i fucked my knee up pretty bad skating when i was 15. i couldn't bend my leg up, without it getting stuck, and having to manually pull it down with my own hands. it hurt, and i mean it fucking killed when it would stick. the doctors put me in an air cast, and the first night i slept with it, i said "fuck this shit." well, low in behold, i tried forming a fetal position in my sleep, and my knee popped and my leg stuck. i instantly woke up screaming so loud my father came running into my room yelling my name. i popped my leg straight, and said "it was my knee, my knee popped out."

perfect response from a loving father "jesus christ, i thought you fucking electricuted yourself!" then he left my room.

i'm staying with my girlfriend for awhile.

her mattress is the worst, softest (in a lumpy, uneven, awful kind of way) piece of crap i've ever slept on.

however, seeing as how i spent the past year sleeping on a 5 foot couch (i'm 6'2...) it's still an improvement.

but jesus, once i get my own place again i'm investing in a superior mattress.

the master race of mattresses.