what's up DAWG

obsolescent

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Dude, go big. The bigger the dog, the less exercise they need. I've got a great dane and she doesn't give a shit if we don't walk her for weeks. She'd prefer it if we did, but she doesn't go ripping couches or digging holes if we don't. That's what happens with a lot of mid sized dogs.

when I was in Egypt, Dogs were like the scum of the earth there. I saw this skeletor ass dog creep up to a dumpster , shook with it's tail between it's legs scavenging for food and this cat peeked it's head up from the dumpster and hissed at it. The dog ran away like he just saw a rabid Rhinoceros. I kept seeing stuff like this there. People hate dogs in Egypt.

yeah, id settle for a small dog as long as it wasn't too gay. im not sure if i want a big dog really. any low maintenence midsizers?

any dog you get will be a gay dog

because you live in canada

and canada is gay

and why the fuck are you such a homophobe anyway?

when I was in Egypt, Dogs were like the scum of the earth there. I saw this skeletor ass dog creep up to a dumpster , shook with it's tail between it's legs scavenging for food and this cat peeked it's head up from the dumpster and hissed at it. The dog ran away like he just saw a rabid Rhinoceros. I kept seeing stuff like this there. People hate dogs in Egypt.

This just proves that Arabs are the devil.

you say that now! wait till you get one and she fucks up all your shit. lol nahhh I love her:

52076658yo1.jpg

But seriously, Weims have HUGE problems with seperation anxiety due to their breeding (German hunters/pointers who never left their owners side during the hunt). Even with crate training its hard for them to get over it. If Im pumping gas and shes in the back seat she'll cry until I'm back in the car, even tho i'm a couple feet away and she can see me through the glass.

Plus they're a hard-mouthed dog. Meaning she chews the shit out of everything. And by everything I mean: glass, metal, plastic, CDs, clothes, shoes, wallets, furniture, carpets, etc.

I finally just stopped calling the vet after the "Yeah, me again, she ate a lightbulb this time" speech got old.

;6055312']you say that now! wait till you get one and she fucks up all your shit. lol nahhh I love her:

52076658yo1.jpg

But seriously, Weims have HUGE problems with seperation anxiety due to their breeding (German hunters/pointers who never left their owners side during the hunt). Even with crate training its hard for them to get over it. If Im pumping gas and shes in the back seat she'll cry until I'm back in the car, even tho i'm a couple feet away and she can see me through the glass.

Plus they're a hard-mouthed dog. Meaning she chews the shit out of everything. And by everything I mean: glass, metal, plastic, CDs, clothes, shoes, wallets, furniture, carpets, etc.

I finally just stopped calling the vet after the "Yeah, me again, she ate a lightbulb this time" speech got old.

Great Danes have the same anxiety. My girlfriend had one growing up that they had to put down because it was miserable ALL the time until my girlfriends mum cam home from work. When the family split up, it got too much. My dog at the moment isn't that bad, but she still freaks. They're not chewers though, which would suck.

1483998133_l.jpg

793421915_l.jpg