Men are the New Women

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

sf is a blend of the two.

what if you copped the bape hoodie for $20? mine was dyed by the previous owner, and i got it from one of those crossroads joints. i haven't worn that thing in a long while. it was one of those kaws ones, i think. i'm not too up on the latest trends of these things.

edit: i just looked and there seems to a bunch of kaws/bape editions. i thought it was one of the first/oldest ones from what someone told me.

yeah-bitchess.jpg

oh no someone ruined humpty hump ( at least i think that's what's on the white shirt).

fuck these people I;'ve never seen anyone this badbut in germany over christmas all the emo boys were in the tstation bathroom straightening their hair and applying make up which i thought was quite bizarre

the faux hip hop kid is so fucking good... i'm a VCD major at an art dominated university and those kids are all over the art building, its those kids and then the fixed gear riding tight pant wearing, my music is so obscure no one will ever understand me type kids.

but i've seen a few of these things around this forum and everytime PBR comes up in one of them like its something bad or its "hipster beer"

in my opinion it beats the hell out of most other beers for the price and at least it taste like something

oh no someone ruined humpty hump ( at least i think that's what's on the white shirt).

fuck these people I;'ve never seen anyone this badbut in germany over christmas all the emo boys were in the tstation bathroom straightening their hair and applying make up which i thought was quite bizarre

where is that picture? somewhere in europe right?, they have those strange signs, those aint american signs. paris maybe?