whats the deal with...

THANKYOU

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Haha

But yeah it would be like "hi this is the Trieste, we have had a bit of a problem... all the containers have fallen over."

"I see, overboard?"

"no, just over"

It is going to take them ten times longer to offload the ship, its going to fuck their week up.

its not that i dont know how to laugh or take a joke,

its the annoying fact that NO MATTER WHAT I SAY OR MAKE A THREAD ABOUT, because i'm who i am, everyone always talks shit no matter what the content of the thread is.

everyone of you little losers just starts popping off at the fucking mouth, trying to clown and boost your e-fame with the other losers on the board.

and what's stupid about this is, if i changed to another name, made the same exact thread, but people didn't know it was me, there would be totally different responses.

and that's why you guys are a bunch of dick riding losers. get off the cock already, yall been trying to hate on me for years now, move on.

fuck, id seriously try to murder some of you fucktards if i met you face to face. just to rid the world of your annoying thinking your cool asses....

so this is what happens when you grow up in 12oz.ville? take it easy Tease, they only do it cause they think you're the bees knees.