The "Your Day in Pies" Photothread (non artistic)

Pistol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
8 minutes ago, LUGR said:

Yo @Mauler5150had dinner with some family friends tonight who live in Applecross. They were filling me in on how crazy developed and busy Scabs is now and that Perth is overrun with miners.

You know rich people then. 

At least they verify what I keep preaching, everything is “mine“ in this selfish society sadly.

Applecross is it a pretty decent looking place but the people leave a lot to be desired most of the time from my experiences having worked in the area. Think rich entitled Porsche and Ferrsri driving pricks that think the world revolves around them when they lack the star identity I possess

• Like 1

In case anyone wonders the reason why I will never be happy with this place because they let these cigarette smokers leaving shitty buts all over the place.

I call for a total ban of this shit at the beach as I come here to be healthy not to have some selfish fuck pollute the air ground and sea with their shitty arse butts they discard all over the place

image.jpg

• Like 1

10 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

Actually kind of terrible to take that iconic, crunchy riff and reduce it to that

Subjectivity and maybe I chose the wrong tune to highlight the fact the guy has transposed both the guitar and vocals to a single guitar. Plus I chose that song given it's well known and the predominantly rap based crowd of channel 0 would be more likely to click on that you are a song called last rock 'n' roll star 0 catering it to the audience

With this said I decided to rewind the clock to the team Alco days and I enquired about a manager position at the bottle shop right on the beach yeah that I'm at go and speak about tomorrow with the (assumed) existing outgoing manager So I So I would be getting paid to do what I was doing in 2007 as though the clock for me you never moved only my CV did.

Change of plan now and headed into the city

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 2

In the big smoke apologies for the single picture post I've lost about 15 images and a few videos over the past three days which failed to upload and I could care less about posting wreckers as someone who is already over 10 K is pretty much irrelevant from this point forward

image.jpg