NYC Subways - the good stuff-Best thread on 12 oz!

desism_ktc

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: NYC Subways - the good stuff

the feet :)

Ghostof and anyone else, Who was the first to use characters or images of items instead of letters as throwies?

I know quick used to do it with the Cyclops Q and pacifier, Mirage with the feet, Ed with the faces, 9volt with the lighting bolt, acharles with the angel baby, etc.

Dope flics Eggman! Never saw that shame and Brim before!

Ghostof and anyone else, Who was the first to use characters or images of items instead of letters as throwies?

I know quick used to do it with the Cyclops Q and pacifier, Mirage with the feet, Ed with the faces, 9volt with the lighting bolt, acharles with the angel baby, etc.

Dope flics Eggman! Never saw that shame and Brim before!

I am not sure who the first was.. The Quik's you mentioned I believe Quik RTW did the cyclops and QUIK KD did the pacifier, Ed MPC did the unhappy smiley face , my boy was crazy..I think he did an end to end of all faces lol...

I am not sure who the first was.. The Quik's you mentioned I believe Quik RTW did the cyclops and QUIK KD did the pacifier, Ed MPC did the unhappy smiley face , my boy was crazy..I think he did an end to end of all faces lol...

Yeah I remember seeing that end to end all silvers faces? he def did his thing.

I have to say that aok car is colorful, i was just thinking to myself how bombed those cars where at that time and why alot of us just used silvers because that was the only thing that covered well in dark layups..i still remember those mop tags seeping through with that home made marsh\carbon paper\brake fluid purple ink that you would have to paint like 5 or 6 coats to get it just right...

I have to say that aok car is colorful, i was just thinking to myself how bombed those cars where at that time and why alot of us just used silvers because that was the only thing that covered well in dark layups..i still remember those mop tags seeping through with that home made marsh\carbon paper\brake fluid purple ink that you would have to paint like 5 or 6 coats to get it just right...

The reason that car is so colorful is because my wholecar from that unfinished wholetrain pic a few pages back is ragged underneath it. It was nice to momentarily reclaim that train back until the next round of dogging took place. LOL.

Also luckily on the BMT's we did not have that problem with people inking the outsides of the cars like they did at Kingston on the 2's & 5's.