NYC Subways - the good stuff-Best thread on 12 oz!

desism_ktc

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Can't wait to see the Part book. Someone I know saw it in the works, and said that some of the old train pics are amazing.

I saw the OTR Blackbook they are putting out. Looks damn good.

I'm looking forward to seeing the Part book as well. The black book book I gave Ket a few images out of one of IZ's old books for it, so I'm looking forward for that as well...

I'm looking forward to seeing the Part book as well. The black book book I gave Ket a few images out of one of IZ's old books for it, so I'm looking forward for that as well...

Not many writers have as much history, and have seen this culture grow like Part has. I am sure that it will be an intersting read, as well as amazing photos.

• Like 1

imagine skeme and chain3 on a freight like this....

dreaming again...zzzzzzzzzzz

You might not see them on fr8's or together BUT I'll bet that both at some point in time end up painting the train in the back of Tuff City. I already told the guys there that if they ever find out Skeme is gonna be there painting that train to call me and I'll catch the next flight there cause tht is something I gotta see live!!!! :D

^^none at all, literally and figuritively. im guessing a year or two old if that.

..subway legends on freights always gives me goosebumps. this is dope to see.

imagine skeme and chain3 on a freight like this....

dreaming again...zzzzzzzzzzz

ya never know. it seems like anything is possible these days. If you told me a few years ago that Sak and Shame would not only be doing freights, but painting one side by side I would have said that you forgot to take your meds.

You might not see them on fr8's or together BUT I'll bet that both at some point in time end up painting the train in the back of Tuff City. I already told the guys there that if they ever find out Skeme is gonna be there painting that train to call me and I'll catch the next flight there cause tht is something I gotta see live!!!! :D

I hear ya'll. I believe if you check out Cope's Blog on here, there are shots of Skeme @ Tuff City gettin' bizzy......