NYC Subways - the good stuff-Best thread on 12 oz!

desism_ktc

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

there's enough people that post in this thread on a regular basis that it does not need to be stickied.

it also does not have the kind of daily posting that says, 'this thing must be permanently stickied.'

you all know this shit is here.

other stuff prolly will be unstickied too.

don't get all butt hurt about it.

This shit is so played, a thread for the never was's to feel like they did something, and the has beens to remember. History is dope, but move on.

you wouldn't say that to the softest dude's face, back then or now.;)

but I guess on the internet any sucker can talk smack.

If you don't like the thread....scroll click to the next.

you wouldn't say that to the softest dude's face, back then or now.;)

but I guess on the internet any sucker can talk smack.

If you don't like the thread....scroll click to the next.

Back then I would not have to because this stuff would be current

Now, I would. Dont get me wrong, I think this stuff has a place, but Im tired of seeing it, every year there is a new book about New York graffiti when graffiti started. Then there is this thread, that at the time was stickied at the top and was blam, right in my face. I'm tired of seeing it, and hearing about it. There is still good stuff from this era, that will be good always, but most of the stuff is not. One man's opinion though. I'd rather see current NYC cleans

Now, I would. Dont get me wrong, I think this stuff has a place, but Im tired of seeing it, every year there is a new book about New York graffiti when graffiti started. Then there is this thread, that at the time was stickied at the top and was blam, right in my face. I'm tired of seeing it, and hearing about it. There is still good stuff from this era, that will be good always, but most of the stuff is not. One man's opinion though. I'd rather see current NYC cleans

you are out of your mind.....

I second that.

img_12161.jpg

img_12162.jpg

img_3052.jpg

I think people as myself that grew-up during the early 80’s of graffiti on trains always gravitate to this since that’s all we saw. It was right in your face: you could NOT avoid it. However, there are also the younger cats that grew up during the clean train movement who have a tendency to gravitate to this stuff (i.e. clean trains). Since that is all they saw running at the time. The bottom line is you could never compare the golden days of graffiti on trains to what was or is being done clean trains period.

Just look at the RTW whole car, it conveys SO much energy in it where as what's is on those cleans does NOT.

What was it you said in the Ironlak thread? Oh yeah... "You dont like their paint, dont use their paint. Seems simple enough."

Maybe you should take your own advice about this thread... If you don't like it, don't look in it. If you like cleans then click on the clean train thread, it's there for a reason as is this thread...

I personally enjoy ANYTHING NYC Steel, old or cleans...

I second that.

img_12161.jpg

img_12162.jpg

img_3052.jpg

That train in the scrap yard was actually on it's way to a transit museum in either ohio or illinois can't remember which... that's why there are boxes inside it with all the part for it to be restored... This is actually the train I got all my measurements off of to make the trains for Ecko, LOL They had the end doors chained and padlocked so people couldn;t get in and take shit out, LOL

The RTW car is dope!!!!

^^^ Bust this, things would get settled the old fashion way...... But on the real, if you post a comment on any of these threads, you best believe people will respond if shit is nonsense. If you don't like reading people's rebuttals to your comments, then do not post any comments..... pz

P.S.

Last time I checked I was a kid back in 87'.....

• Like 1

why give this dipshit the satisfaction of even acknowledging him. he is obviously poping shit for the reaction. he clearly sucks at life and has nothing better to do with his time but come on 12oz and pop shit.

i know we are all lame because we like old subways. great, we got it, we saw your opinion, we understand - now shut your cum dumpster and step the fuck off.

MAYBE IF MORE NEW YORKERS PAINTED THEIR OWN SUBWAY THERE WOULD BE MORE NEW YORK CLEANS IN HERE TO WHOEVER WAS SAYING THEY WANTED TO SEE MORE CLEANS

I LOVE OLDSCHOOL NEW YORK SUBWAY GRAFFITI IN FACT ITS PROBABLY MY FAVOURITE SHIT BUT THERE SHOULD BE 2 SEPERATE THREADS. CLEANS AND NEW SHIT AND ONE FOR OLDER SHIT!

Who's over that MIN?

It looks like the throw up says SUCK but I can't read the tags and writing.

MAYBE IF MORE NEW YORKERS PAINTED THEIR OWN SUBWAY THERE WOULD BE MORE NEW YORK CLEANS IN HERE TO WHOEVER WAS SAYING THEY WANTED TO SEE MORE CLEANS

I LOVE OLDSCHOOL NEW YORK SUBWAY GRAFFITI IN FACT ITS PROBABLY MY FAVOURITE SHIT BUT THERE SHOULD BE 2 SEPERATE THREADS. CLEANS AND NEW SHIT AND ONE FOR OLDER SHIT!

1. You'd be surprised at how many clean trains are painted in NY but people that paint them are smart and don't post pics on the internet, that's how you get busted!!!!

2. There are 2 clean train threads how many do you need???

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=91308

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=77438