NYC Subways - the good stuff-Best thread on 12 oz!

desism_ktc

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

d'RAW exhibition heerlen holland 11.09.-01.11.'09

a few names from the subway era to be found in the artist list

(thanks to dutch collector henk pijnenburg):

(trailer)

(flyer)

d'RAW - International Drawing Showcase

Event: 11.09.2009 Schunck* Heerlen/The Netherlands 18.00h

with Action-Painting-Performance by Won ABC

& 12.09.2009 14.00h

with Drawing Jam

Showcase further opening times: 12.09.2009 - 01.11.2009

http://schunck.nl/1031/homepage

d'RAW - International Drawing Showcase

The international exhibition d'RAW as well as the publication aim to contribute to what inside-the-scene folks, the broader public as well as professional art people think about graffiti writing in relation to contemporary art without being booby trapped in a one-sided street versus museum discussion. In contrast, the exhibition approaches this topic from the commonly shared base of drawings. We want to propose an open minded view towards graffiti writing and street art by presenting historical, ground breaking, simply astonishing or otherwise interesting paper-pencil material as an evidence – not for prosecution, but for quality.

Artists:

ECB Hendrik Beikirch - Bill Blast - Bitucas - Blade - Anne-Lise Coste - Crash - Boris Tellegen/Delta - Dran - Dondi White - Dr. Rat - Ekundayo - Enes - Erosie - Fafi - Futura 2000 - Pierre Galic - Barry McGee -. Os Gemeos - Harald Naegeli - Herakut - Honet - Jesic - Koor - Philipp König - Lady Pink - Dave de Leeuw - Loomit - Peter Michalski - Mozes & Taps - Noc 167 - Phase 2 - Quik - Rammellzee - Roa - Seen - Shoe - Collin van der Sluijs - Swoon - The Dulk - Christine Würmell - Won ABC - Zedz - Zephyr - Agit

With photos by Martha Cooper and Henry Chalfant

huh, i was guessing the regal was done by someone else,- shows what i know. good lookin.

..anyways here's some photos i found on an awesome railfan site.

the last one has a vinny piece on it,,and i dont know who else, a nice t2b though- feel free to fill me in.

the second to last one i have no clue,

recent-bimg_3022.jpg

recent-bimg_3701.jpg

recent-bimg_4444.jpg

recent-bimg_5781.jpg

recent-bimg_24015.jpg

recent-bimg_29229.jpg