NYC Subways - the good stuff-Best thread on 12 oz!

desism_ktc

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
TUE - MED

LA 1981

ON the right you can see a ghost image. The film didn't advance all the way and there is another picture over the door over MED.

Photo by KID PANAMA 191 - R.I.P.

I believe that other pic is a Mitch 77, I'd post the pic but I'm not on my lap top but it's been posted here before...

rook mpc rip...

ha ha that shy tag outside the vandal squad office..memories..

that big ass jim 167 loves debbie tag in esplanade..

i remember trying to find somewhere to tag and not go over someone..shit was impossible as a 12 year old lol...

nice addition work yr soul..

props

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to work yr soul again lol

my pleasure :cool:

SIR 161 - APACHE - by PJAY and SEEN

1981 - photo by HOI 1

This is on 110 film, you can see that the image wasn't centered on the negative properly.

It took part of the picture past the border, the white transparent bars on the side of the

picture is the border of the negative. One picture was pointed lower than the other, so I

only have background on top of the right side.

1976170467_SIR161APACHEPHOTObyHOI-PAGE.jpg.98559dc0c83ed6354c2d4b8bc543c410.jpg

SIR 161 - APACHE - by PJAY and SEEN

1981 - photo by HOI 1

This is on 110 film, you can see that the image wasn't centered on the negative properly.

It took part of the picture past the border, the white transparent bars on the side of the

picture is the border of the negative. One picture was pointed lower than the other, so I

only have background on top of the right side.

this is a dope flick, thanks for sharing this classic jump off...

tell me Dero still paints please... after seeing some of his panels from the past, it was then that i realized it was possible to paint mad clean in the 80's. not to take anything away from other cats from that era, but this dude rocked shit flawlessly. wheres this dudes new shit @?