Reefer Madness

thesteelrod

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5004551365_cb6d3cd990_b.jpg

im NOT posting this photo to give it shine but to point out the mentality of people these days. what that BORN moron went over is a SANE and VEN aok pannel with his lame ass font...

you would think one that has affiliation with MSK would know better then to go over NYC subway and style kings... i just because you paint with someone who is "cool" dont mean its a green light for you to go to any spot and act the fool on trains you dont even know the history about...

m all about covering people but when you leave half a piece hanging out of something that burned you and by someone with MUCH more respect its just such a foul move... gas face...

curious too see how many panels this guy has running in the coming future...

trying to compare smith and ven going over some unherd ofs to an established writer who should know better then going over 80s subway writers and DEAD WRITERS, who was WITH someone even more established thats in some superstar crew ; is absurd... i get what your saying but come on...

I write down every number and put them in an excel database with who I painted with on the freight. Been doing it for 5 years now!

you aint the only one brotha.

ive got damn near every car ive done written down in 2 seperate logs. which are in 2 seprate locations, just in case. :D :D

that hense and born train looks better now... they rocked it better, i don't understand why this is even a discussion.

You don't understand because you're a herb.

As a moderator on this site I rarely call people out, but with that comment you file yourself in one of two wack categories:

1. You don't know the Sane/Smith story.

2. You know the story but don't care.

I don't know which one bothers me more, a lack of knowledge, or a lack of respect. I guess the second one, because the first one is easier to fix.

• Like 1

dog eat dog world on the lines now days. no respect anymore. every week there is new freight turds walking in the yard that have no clue what's going on. if i don't personally know you or respect your time spent on the lines, i'm going to invade your space :)