Reefer Madness

thesteelrod

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is it safe to say that if i dont get sante fe reefers i wont get cold trains out in central california

You must not be looking hard enough...central california has one of the biggest bnsf yards, if you cant find santa fe flat reefers theres something wrong with you..And no its not safe to say you wont see a cold train either...I've seen 10 in the passed year, and ive only visited central california a few times...

You must not be looking hard enough...central california has one of the biggest bnsf yards, if you cant find santa fe flat reefers theres something wrong with you..And no its not safe to say you wont see a cold train either...I've seen 10 in the passed year, and ive only visited central california a few times...

well the yards i frequent dont get either of those so im saying its safe to say.

YO THIS THREAD HAS BEEN SLOW LATLY!!!! I LOVE REEFERS AND I HAVN"T DONE MY PART IN SHARING MY BENCHING WITH YOU.. SO THIS IS A 30 MINUTE NON STOP REEFER BENCH MOVIE I HAVE BEEN WORKING ON I HOPE EVERYONE LIKES IT IF NOT TO FUCKING BAD!!!! ITS FREE AND IF YOU LOVE REEFERS LIKE ME YOU WILL LIKE THIS SHIT!!!!!

THE LOST REEFERS

THE LOST REEFERS 2

THere is a reefer train that runs from Washington to New york twice a week, its 100 armn reefers, its the only non intermodal train with q number, high priority

there is also one that runs from CA to ny no stops called RAILEX... that line is the most commonly painted reefer line and most TILX cars you see painted run that route...