cold hands and gloves that fuck up can controll

passion4aerosol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
anyone got a solution for freezing hands when your paitning in cold weather? painting with big snowgloves doesnt feel right and the thinner gloves don't work.

man up son....if your trippin of your hands being cold you might not wanna wear your nice clothes so you don't get mud or holes in them...graff brings the man outta men...:cool:

• 1 year later...

try this: buy some decently thin driving gloves (try autozone or advance auto parts) go to cvs and buy some handwarmer packets or toastie toes or watever activate a pack put it in the gloves and put your hand in, every2-3 minutes take off the gloves to prevent burns its a pussy technique for throw ups and shit but if your piecing, this technique really works!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
everytime i use gloves the fingertips of the glove slides down on the cap and fucks up the spray......has this ever happened to anyone else

This happened with these little knit gloves I had, so I ditched em. I picked up some mechanix gloves from autozone, they do a great job, they're pretty thick and flexible. I just keep a packet of handwarmers in my pocket. If my hands get cold, I open one up, hold onto it for a second, and put it back in my pocket.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
use gloves with the grip in the front..theyre like rubber with little bumps on them..i think theyre gardener gloves

exactly, nice thin almost stretchy and if its real windy throw some latex over those to cut i, also if i have time while painting in cold ill take a short smoke break or something where i can have both hands in my pocket or atleast switch my fill hand up for a minute

Archived