margaret sanger and planned parenthood

lord_casek

in her own words:

On blacks, immigrants and indigents:

"...human weeds,' 'reckless breeders,' 'spawning... human beings who never should have been born." Margaret Sanger, Pivot of Civilization, referring to immigrants and poor people On sterilization & racial purification:

Sanger believed that, for the purpose of racial "purification," couples should be rewarded who chose sterilization. Birth Control in America, The Career of Margaret Sanger, by David Kennedy, p. 117, quoting a 1923 Sanger speech.

On the right of married couples to bear children:

Couples should be required to submit applications to have a child, she wrote in her "Plan for Peace." Birth Control Review, April 1932

On the purpose of birth control:

The purpose in promoting birth control was "to create a race of thoroughbreds," she wrote in the Birth Control Review, Nov. 1921 (p. 2)

On the rights of the handicapped and mentally ill, and racial minorities:

"More children from the fit, less from the unfit -- that is the chief aim of birth control." Birth Control Review, May 1919, p. 12

On religious convictions regarding sex outside of marriage:

"This book aims to answer the needs expressed in thousands on thousands of letters to me in the solution of marriage problems... Knowledge of sex truths frankly and plainly presented cannot possibly injure healthy, normal, young minds. Concealment, suppression, futile attempts to veil the unveilable - these work injury, as they seldom succeed and only render those who indulge in them ridiculous. For myself, I have full confidence in the cleanliness, the open-mindedness, the promise of the younger generation." Margaret Sanger, Happiness in Marriage (Bretano's, New York, 1927)

On the extermination of blacks:

"We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population," she said, "if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members." Woman's Body, Woman's Right: A Social History of Birth Control in America, by Linda Gordon

On respecting the rights of the mentally ill:

In her "Plan for Peace," Sanger outlined her strategy for eradication of those she deemed "feebleminded." Among the steps included in her evil scheme were immigration restrictions; compulsory sterilization; segregation to a lifetime of farm work; etc. Birth Control Review, April 1932, p. 107

On adultery:

A woman's physical satisfaction was more important than any marriage vow, Sanger believed. Birth Control in America, p. 11

On marital sex:

"The marriage bed is the most degenerating influence in the social order," Sanger said. (p. 23) [Quite the opposite of God's view on the matter: "Marriage is honorable in all, and the bed undefiled; but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge." (Hebrews 13:4)

On abortion:

"Criminal' abortions arise from a perverted sex relationship under the stress of economic necessity, and their greatest frequency is among married women." The Woman Rebel - No Gods, No Masters, May 1914, Vol. 1, No. 3.

On the YMCA and YWCA:

"...brothels of the Spirit and morgues of Freedom!"), The Woman Rebel - No Gods, No Masters, May 1914, Vol. 1, No. 3.

On the Catholic Church's view of contraception:

"...enforce SUBJUGATION by TURNING WOMAN INTO A MERE INCUBATOR." The Woman Rebel - No Gods, No Masters, May 1914, Vol. 1, No. 3.

On motherhood:

"I cannot refrain from saying that women must come to recognize there is some function of womanhood other than being a child-bearing machine." What Every Girl Should Know, by Margaret Sanger (Max Maisel, Publisher, 1915) [Jesus said: "Daughters of Jerusalem, weep... for your children. For, behold, the days are coming, in which they shall say, Blessed (happy) are the barren, and the wombs that never bare, and the breasts which never gave suck." (Luke 23:24)]

"The most merciful thing that a large family does to one of its infant members is to kill it." Margaret Sanger, Women and the New Race (Eugenics Publ. Co., 1920, 1923)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you guys waiting on the one child policy like china?

when we concede and let this pass as a "good thing" is when we are prepared to

let our government take complete control of our lives.

margaret sanger is a cunt, aldous huxley is a cunt, eugenics is our future.

it will be the fault those of you who let it fly as something that is good

speech from aldous huxley, 1962 berkley

http://www.freedomisforeverybody.org/M/Aldous%20Huxley.mp3

I'd have to say that happiness is the main focus.

What makes everyone the happiest? "1984" is somewhat of a nightmare.

The abolishment of "the hero".I'd still say though this looks like what would make the world the most peaceful, healthy, and happy place to be shared by all.It is in the studying of what causes pschological problems and how to fix them.

I do not believe parents should have more than 3 children max!...

I like the celestine prophecy outlook on having a child and parents (hopefully saying the child has 2 parents which is a rarity these days) barely have enough energy to produce one healthy child and rarely enough for 2 or 3.When you study large families psychology, you'll see the mascot in 4 children families. The mascot being the 4th child.The 3rd is referred to as the lost child.These children are not giving the proper love and care they need.

I'd have to say that happiness is the main focus.

What makes everyone the happiest? "1984" is somewhat of a nightmare.

The abolishment of "the hero".I'd still say though this looks like what would make the world the most peaceful, healthy, and happy place to be shared by all.It is in the studying of what causes pschological problems and how to fix them.

I do not believe parents should have more than 3 children max!...

I like the celestine prophecy outlook on having a child and parents (hopefully saying the child has 2 parents which is a rarity these days) barely have enough energy to produce one healthy child and rarely enough for 2 or 3.When you study large families psychology, you'll see the mascot in 4 children families. The mascot being the 4th child.The 3rd is referred to as the lost child.These children are not giving the proper love and care they need.

wow. you are a cheerleader for the NWO. those professors must've crawled in your ear and eaten your brain right the fuck out.

you sound like a parrot for eugenicists.

I've always wondered what it'd be like if people needed a license to have a child.

i remember discussing that shit in psychology once on how it would be to have a license or piece of paper to say you can have kids because you pretty much need a paper work for every other big thing you buy I.E. a house,car, and so on

i remember discussing that shit in psychology once on how it would be to have a license or piece of paper to say you can have kids because you pretty much need a paper work for every other big thing you buy I.E. a house,car, and so on

and that makes sense how? you don't buy a baby. of course babies are expensive,

but most moral people have a child out of love. expense should mean nothing in that case.

i'd kill fucking rabbits if i absolutely had no food and had to feed my kid.

yea thats true and i think you know where i was kinda getting at.

yeah, i do. these professors need to be called out for having such discussions.

i'm all for free speech, but when it comes to planting ideologies in young peoples brains

about how "good eugenics is", i think they need to be called out and fired.

The founders of Planned Parenthood had more ties to Hitler than just a shared vision. Their board of directors included avowed Nazi supporters like Dr. Lothrop Stoddard (who authored The Rising Tide of Color Against White Supremacy and another praising the Nazi sterilization law). They used their official publication to spread Nazi propaganda. In April of 1933, Birth Control Review published an article by Dr. Ernst Rubin, who was Hitler's director of genetic sterilization and a founder of the Nazi Society for Racial Hygiene. In this article Dr. Rubin wrote:

"The danger to the community of the unsegregated feeble-minded woman is more evident. Most dangerous are the middle and high grades living at large who, despite the fact that their defect is not easily recognizable, should nevertheless be prevented from procreation. . . In my view we should act without delay."

Prof. Dr. Ernst Rudin, head of Nazi Germany's eugenics program.

"Eugenics Sterlization: An Urgent Need." - Birth Control Review,

Volume XVII, Number 4 (April 1933), pp. 102-4.

Both Sanger and the Nazi Rudin believe it was imperative that the "middle and high grades" also be "prevented from procreation." Compare Dr. Rudin's quote to this one from Sanger:

". . .there is sufficient evidence to lead us to believe that the so-called 'borderline cases' are a greater menace than the out-and-out "defective delinquents" who can be supervised, controlled and prevented from procreating their kind."

Margaret Sanger. The Pivot of Civilization.

Brentano's Press, NY, 1922, p. 91

The founders of Planned Parenthood printed Dr. Rudin's article in the same year that he worked with SS chief Heinrich Himmler to draw up German's 1933 sterilization law which called for the sterlization of all Jews and "colored" German children. The Nazi sterlization law bears a shocking resemblance to Margaret Sanger's own "Plan for Peace." printed in the April 1932 issue of "Birth Control Review."

http://www.hli.org/nssm_200-kissinger_report.pdf

^^

According to NSSM-200, elements of the implementation of population control programs could include: a) the legalization of abortion; b) financial incentives for countries to increase their abortion, sterilization and contraception-use rates; c) indoctrination of children; and d) mandatory population control, and coercion of other forms, such as withholding disaster and food aid unless an LDC implements population control programs.

The American Baby Code

These headlines are taken directly from a large featured article written by Margaret Sanger in the American Weekly Magazine in 1934. This article outlines Planned Parenthood's plan to rid the world of "inferior" human groups

Article 1. The purpose of the American Baby Code should be to provide for a better distribution of babies. to assist couples who wish to prevent overproduction of offspring and thus to reduce the burden of charity and taxation for public relief and to protect society against the propagation and increase of the unfit.

Article 2. Birth control clinics shall be permitted to function as services of government health departments or under the support of charity, or as nonprofit, self-sustaining agencies subject to inspection and control by public authorities.

Article 3. A marriage license shall in itself give husband and wife only the right to a common household and not the right to parenthood.

Article 4. No woman shall have the legal right to bear a child, no man shall have the right to become a father, without a permit for parenthood.

Article 5. Permits for parenthood shall be issued by government authorities to married couples upon application, providing the parents are financially able to support the expected child, have the qualifications needed for proper rearing of the child, have no transmissible diseases, and on the woman's part no indication that maternity is likely to result in death or permanent injury to health.

Article 6. No permit for parenthood shall be valid for more than one birth.

Article 7. Every county shall be assisted administratively by the state in the effort to maintain a direct ratio between the county birth rate and its index of child welfare. When the county records show an unfavorable variation from this ratio the county shall be taxed by the State.... The revenues thus obtained shall be expended by the State within the given county in giving financial support to birth control....

Article 8. Feeble-minded persons, habitual congenital criminals, those afflicted with inheritable diseases, and others found biologically unfit should be sterilized or in cases of doubt should be isolated as to prevent the perpetuation of their afflictions by breeding.

http://www.population-security.org/11-CH3.html

Casek the ideas of Eugenics and extreme government control that Aldous Huxley outlined in A Brave New World was made to be a 'Dystopia', he was critical of these concepts in the book not supportive.

did you hear that speech i posted at the top? he was anything but against it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTXVVkyD0Is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hq0zOh60c8s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owRgAT7GMyQ&feature=related

also, look up T.H. Huxley, Aldous' father...a top eugenicist.

and Julian....

http://www.panda.org/about_wwf/who_we_are/history/sixties/index.cfm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julian_Huxley

p.s.: transhumanism is a new word eugenics.

"Even though it is quite true that any radical eugenic policy will be for many years politically and psychologically impossible, it will be important for UNESCO to see that the eugenic problem is examined with the greatest care, and that the public mind is informed of the issues at stake so that much that now is unthinkable may at least become thinkable." Sir Julian Huxley, first director general of UNESCO (1946-1948)

did you hear that speech i posted at the top? he was anything but against it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTXVVkyD0Is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hq0zOh60c8s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owRgAT7GMyQ&feature=related

also, look up T.H. Huxley, Aldous' father...a top eugenicist.

and Julian....

http://www.panda.org/about_wwf/who_we_are/history/sixties/index.cfm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julian_Huxley

p.s.: transhumanism is a new word eugenics.

I'm listening to it right now and i have a feeling you either didn;t listen to it or didn;t understand it.

he speraks about his 'scientific dictatorship' from a purely academic point of view (ie he's not trying to say that it is something good rather that it is a theory he has of what the future will be like). He also refers to these kinds of things as terrorism, brainwashing etc etc and says that the oligarchy that has always ruled in these kinds of manners are adapting and changing and he is talking about it to the public so that they understand the ways that the elite will try to control them in the future.

I am pretty shellshocked that you aren;t in complete agreement with the things he is saying to be honest. do you understand he is not supporting these methods but rather warning people that this is what is happening ?

one child policy in china is wrong.

there shouldn't be any policy at all.

leaders, organizations, anyone should recommend it with words and show people why it is important that we dont multiply generations X4 or more.

and

that woman is a beast!

so far, in 25 or so years, china has depopulated by 500,000,000

"Even though it is quite true that any radical eugenic policy will be for many years politically and psychologically impossible, it will be important for UNESCO to see that the eugenic problem is examined with the greatest care, and that the public mind is informed of the issues at stake so that much that now is unthinkable may at least become thinkable." Sir Julian Huxley, first director general of UNESCO (1946-1948)

It's such a foolish argument to try to say because 2 people are in the same fmaily they must have all of the same beliefs and goals

are you fuckign even reading what im typing? im 35 minutes deep into his speech, i've read many of his books.

something you clearly don't understand is that his book brave new world IS A DYSTOPIA, the meaning of which is that ihe sees it as an undesirable future. You must be extremely dense if you have actually read the book and you think that he is in some way supporting the methods he outlines in his book for government control. HE CLEARLY ABHORS IT.

And in this speech he is talking about all the ways in which those in power control the masses. he isn;t fucking supporting it he is deconstructing it in the attempt that the people this propaganda and mind control are targeted at (ie you and me) understand how it works and see it for what it is.

i honestly do not believe you if you have actually listened to this speech and you htink he is supporting this shit it is absolutely ridiculous.

Archived