13yr old girl commits suicide over loss of fake myspace friend

Guest spectr

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shai_hulud

I think I've said about everything I want to say about this. I could tell you guys all kinds of fucked-up shit about me. But, it doesn't bring that girl back, or any of my friends, either. Let's just say I'm fairly messed up but I'm okay with it most of the time, and leave it at that.

I did want to thank spectr for bringing it up, though. I'm sure people on 12 oz. deal with this shit every day, and it's good to know that it's not a solitary condition. In other words, we're all human. People go through rough times (I sure am), but as long as you can talk about it you're that much less likely to hurt yourself (or worse).

Also, it's made my dislike for Myspace and 99.99999% of the people on it that much stronger.

Bunch of bullshit.

Fuck those haters.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/11/17/internet.suicide.ap/index.html

DARDENNE PRAIRIE, Missouri (AP)

Megan's parents had been storing a foosball table for the family that created the MySpace character. Six weeks after Megan's death, they learned the other family had created the profile and responded by destroying the foosball table, dumping it on the neighbors' driveway and encouraging them to move away.

It's always sad when you learn of the demise of a perfectly good foosball table.

just kidding!!!