Cop Shot in Doughnut Shop

Theo Huxtable.

Right, which comes back to the root problem that our society is shot out... but as much as you want to say "yo fuck that, they aint good for shit" you gotta realize that REALISTICALLY, they do serve a purpose... in an ideal world we would police ourselves merk all the CEO's, pedofiles and rapist's in the streets and keep it moving... Unfortunately we do not live in an ideal world. So a police presence helps keep mind control over the masses. The average american dosent not commit a crime because they have some great moral ideal system, they abide the law because they have been conditioned to FEAR getting into trouble or going to prison.... Which could get us into the argument that young urban youth have been conditioned to EXPECT to go to prison, which beget's a life of crime, cycle after cycle yada yada yada... Im just saying... if i could just go rob a bank and not get in any real troube, please believe id be waiting for one to open right now....

i live in the real world, i try to see things from both sides of the coin... it helps keep me balanced better in case i ever need to make some life/death decisions when the world ends...LOL.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damn dude you compare everything to nazis.

i remember in crossfire you brought up nazi examples in every conversation.

oh yeah speaking of rapists and terrorists. when cops take rapists off the street, whose side are you on? are you mad at the cop for not minding his own business?

A cop taking a rapist or terrorist off the street is no different than a gangbanger taking out another gangbanger.

And I compare our current police state to the Nazi police state because the shoe fits.

Right, which comes back to the root problem that our society is shot out... but as much as you want to say "yo fuck that, they aint good for shit" you gotta realize that REALISTICALLY, they do serve a purpose... in an ideal world we would police ourselves merk all the CEO's, pedofiles and rapist's in the streets and keep it moving... Unfortunately we do not live in an ideal world. So a police presence helps keep mind control over the masses. The average american dosent not commit a crime because they have some great moral ideal system, they abide the law because they have been conditioned to FEAR getting into trouble or going to prison.... Which could get us into the argument that young urban youth have been conditioned to EXPECT to go to prison, which beget's a life of crime, cycle after cycle yada yada yada... Im just saying... if i could just go rob a bank and not get in any real troube, please believe id be waiting for one to open right now....QUOTE]

Worrrd.

im not sticking up for cops by any means what so ever, but people are so funny who go "oh, look, a cop is on duty and getting a doughnut." those same people will gloat that they are on the clock at work and smoking weed, or somehow getting over on their employer.

its good they caught that dude who shot the cop though. people in philly ahave been getting real wild this year.