MARKER SUPERDUPERTHREAD

FROSTY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Dalos are excellent. I am a fan. Duraball puts out one with a smaller nib, but it's packaging is like a toothpaste container, we'll see how it compares.

As for the Dirty Flow, that is an alcohol based ink I believe. Therefore it is going to be thinner; leakage happens. The review about it leaking when he pumped it was from him not screwing in on correctly. And if you are going to store something for 8 years, don't do it laying down or nib side down.

dilute with naptha or benzene. its a little more caustic, but if you are going to dillute the pilot (which is already in itself fantastic ink, with good bleed thru from latex paint AND solvent based paint buffs) those are the ones you should use.

my advice for pilot ink, and this is what i do every time.... never get blue green or red, it fades in the sun unless ur hittin plastic shit inside a building, but get the black

get two of the little one ounce containers. it is like 3.50 over here... open them both up for like 10 mins or so and wait till half of it evaporates. thhis way it is concentrated before it goes in your marker. make sure you close the lid and shake that shit hard before you pour it in or all the good stuff will be sittin on the bottom.

i dont think i was very specific as i am proofreading this on what naptha or benzine are...

naptha is lighter fluid for zippos. dont get bullshit, good brands are collibri and ronson because of purity, not just personal taste.

benzene is a paint stripper or paint solvent that is carcinogenic, but legal to buy like most tyhings these days. im not gonna go into how bad it is for you, but if you arent washing ur hands in it or huffing it without ventilation, giood, great now shut up about the cancer bullshit. it is in containers marked benzol, benjamin resin, benzoin, benzoin resin, etc

the good thing about naptha is that you can get ground bitumen at a hardware store and dissolve it in naptha and make some thick crazy road tar mop paint that is hell on cement.

• Like 1

the good thing about naptha is that you can get ground bitumen at a hardware store and dissolve it in naptha and make some thick crazy road tar mop paint that is hell on cement.

i picked up some naptha today my local "mom & pop" hardware store was closing down and had a 1/2 off sale... so it was only 6 $ and i got some bucket paint as well..

lol one of those days.

i know what you mean, i went to the nurse today complaining about my shoulder and they drew blood from my arm. im scared the fuck of needles so i left there with a hurting shoulder and a sick stomach with dizziness.

sucked dick and i was totaly disorientated.

Yea i am gonna be pissed if they shut down my school and

I have to make up these days in the summer...cause they

shut down like 6 or so schools in neighboring counties.

All this swine flu stuff is shit there has only been like one person

that died from it and it was an infant or a toddler. They are

saying its gonna be an epidemic then people think everyone

is gonna start dying just because its an "epidemic".

Off topic i felt the need to comment on this...but you can carry

on with the marker talk.

yea, there gonna shut down the schools if it gets in out county and we have 19 days left till summer.

i heard theyre shutting down 12oz if any writers get the swine flu, cause in a week johnny law would know who every last one of us wall-paintin bastards are haha. dude in 19 days (give or take a few weeks of summer school-if you dont have to do a huge senior project, be glad) ill be in summer vacation alice coper style

WB8188~Alice-Cooper-Schools-Out-Posters.jpg

EDIT-i ment im graduation, not a mega fan of the coops. haha i gotta start wearin a respirator.

id rather do senior project, i had a sophomore project and 2 college level research papers to do, seniors get it fucking easy at our school.

if they cut into summertime im not going to go because my two core class teachers will be out of the country and fuck gym. il just have a even longer summer.

luckily im exempt from all but one exam. not including the gym exam which is running a mile in under 12 minutes

senior project over hurr is a college level paper, a project that takes at least 30 hours to complete ON TOP OF at least 15 hours community service, then a 20 minute presentation on both right about now to the "senior board", basically 6 people who can either say you graduated or your fucked. the whole year comes down to that shit.

haha i got a "your fucked"

hahaha tight... the state made senior project manditory for all schools but never said what it had to be, just that it needs to be done. my ex went to another school, and she had her senior project in her sophmore year too. she had to write a book report. bullshiiiiiit

Shake it up ALOT

Cuz the ink is thick

I tried that man, i shook it up alot and squeezed it way harder than you should have to squeeze a marker and barely anything came out. i think these markers just suck. It's better just to stick with krinks mop-dedout-1.jpg

Those illadels dont work too well either.