MARKER SUPERDUPERTHREAD

FROSTY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

so i rcently bought a OTR stred duster worst marker ever

1st of all the paint isnt paint its liquid chalk and its even says its only permanent on fabric and shit like that

then i decided to fill it with another ink and guess what the threds are reversed so it took a could of days of tigtning it for me to (for some reason) turn it the opposite way and get it off.

not to mention i almost spilled all the ink after i filled it cus i was making sure it was tght and forgot it was reversed and twisted it the wrong way

but...... other then that its a good size marker for a pocket (its like a dwarf marker and not a midget)

i cant get the drips rightalways at the beging of letr and looks like shit

i think your using a griffen stlye mop,if you are, if the tip is realy juicy with thin ink the first half of your first letter will just run like a water fall, like your letter is realy streached,you just kinda have to have a lite tuch and press when you want it to drip,

i went out with the mini drip marker lastnight and that thing is pritty tuff, i expected the nid to rip and get fucked up but it handled it self well, a little streaky but i think that was a ink problem or just my problem. my hand styles are for shur my weak point.

capitaliz ? have i tried to sell any one anything, i found rad markers overseas and have a chance to bring cheap nice markers here, i bearly make any money dude.i only broght up that i sold them when some one asked.dont act like im the ne oink.

i can fit a throw just about any where i can fit a tag.so my throwy game is the strongst.but i have a few simply clean tags there just not as strong as my throw up,

Oh and the griffen mops that people used for dope tags back in the day were the ones with the spong not on the stick but in the actual neck of the bottle, making it more like a marker.

Correct me if I'm wrong. Just seems silly to be busting out a sponge on a stick for tags. Eh, whatever works for you.

Its kinda cute, your little stance against capitalism, but lets not go off topic. Theres one philosophy you need and thats live for free.

ahahaha...man thats funny. ignorance is cute bro. cats who write and then say they love capitalism. thats cute. they dont really what theyre doin...dumbasses. hahaha

now for goin off topic i feel like i gotta make it up to people so heres my shitty attempt at a guide. you can use your brains from here on tho so its cool...some cat on bombingscience posted a version of this but his nibs were HELLA hard to make and came out shitty so...

aight so look to the pics in order as i write...THIS IS THE GUIDE FOR DAUBERS THAT DONT HAVE LEAK PROTECTORS...ill explain

STEP 1: (look at first pic) estimate the size of the sponge thats on the nib or pull it out of one nib (ill show you in my next post. itd get too confusing if it was all in one). Put it on a sock, trace around it and cut out the sock circle in that size.

STEP 2: (pic 2) Get that tool i put a pic of or something like it. NO FAT PLIARS!!! THAT RUINS IT ALL and gives you a weak nib in the end...

STEP 3: (pic 3) Put the sock on top of the nib (WITH THE SPONGE STILL IN THERE. the nib should have not changed AT ALL from the first pic. if you took the sponge out, look at the next guide that should be made shortly). so this is where it gets fun. push the sock straight down into the lip of the nib (the lip will always be on the right if your right handed. get it?).

STEP 4: (pic 4 and 5) making sure to not have pushed down to hard (cause you could tear the plastic) turn the pliar to the right (if your right handed) so that the sock gets UNDER the little plastic lip. look at your nib before you start this. the sponge is under a plastic lip. if you gently turn your pliars to the right (or left, it depends) while the sock is still touching the tip of the pliars, itll get the sock under the lip. pic 5 is how it should look before you go all the way around.

STEP 5: theres the finished result in pic 6...yea i know the pics 4 and 6 suck but it was a phone cam...

next guide comin as soon as i take the pics...

1.jpg.386dd0317963d28b80b7c09b495e0c5c.jpg

2.jpg.9e6e1730afd18d40230a3aa4887722fd.jpg

3.jpg.ca772af0086ddf3208f8a141fa66e790.jpg

4.jpg.80444f2b90b5555cf505e3a8ffecfa97.jpg

5.jpg.fcd314763875358e61ff801c06e4073b.jpg

6.jpg.9bd4ae802f0debd03379579bf179ddd6.jpg

DAAAAAAYYUUUUUMMM!!!! saskwatch (dunnno how to spell that). i thought i was hella hairy but now i fell much better. also bout that, from the placement of the line, it looks like your puttin your markers in your pocket upside down...if it flips on its own,just walk with your hand in your pocket i guess...

aight so heres the one for the people who arent sure whether or not their bingo dabber has a leak protector. if it does and you follow the other guide, it might not flow well. by the way, a leak protector is just a black piece of fabric they put under the sponge.

STEP 1: look at pic 1. use those lil pliars and grab a part of the plastic lip and GENTLY bend it back a LIL. you dont need to completely bend it back.

STEP 2. look at pic 2. grab the edge of the foam nib thats closest to the part of the plastic you bent back and pull gently.

STEP 3: by the time it looks like pic 3 pull the nib off gently with your hand. ow you got pic number 5.

STEP 4: just like the other guide, trace out the sponge on the sock and cut it out.

STEP 5: look at pic 7. now that i realized that i dont have a leak protector, i cut the sponge a millimeter or two around so its a bit smaller. if it does have a leak protector, throw the sponge away or keep it or whatever. use the leak protector instead of the sponge in the next steps.

STEP 6: look at pic 8. thats what you wanna do with the sponge or the leak protector sandwiched in the middle.

STEP 7: follow steps 3 and 4 of the guide above using the lil pliars. make sure the sponge or leak protector is centered under the sock.

STEP 8: theres the finished result. when you do it this way, the nib sticks out a bit more than on the other way but this one is more of a pain and takes longer.

theyre both mad easy tho...

1.jpg.f29b561046bb439f338180a7f001f1f4.jpg

2.jpg.60c962e92a6377e2a2b4b9fa00336049.jpg

3.jpg.272dcca7d17c094e1cf1458406cb5a23.jpg

4.jpg.0425d1b9c6a2533a16c801b5962e7a51.jpg

5.jpg.2194088223288d38784f13cfae6d9121.jpg

6.jpg.a8c61fc1dc1c18abe7060fa6cd32a867.jpg

7.jpg.a2d344d73cb0bdc8dad15cea000b24be.jpg

8.jpg.c7801f70afbba450e58f9d9d0ce702d8.jpg

9.jpg.f707d59b4553d454d42d48553e3ce60a.jpg

i picked up a blank bottle w/dauber

at micheals today figuring itd be straight

to use as a mop if i just put some ink in there

i took the applicator out since i like my drips

but the shit just squirts outta the fucking bottle

any tips on fixing it?

i ruined a couple pairs of jeans

already and i just got the bitch

about 2 hours ago

uhu liquid glue pens are a

nice steal though theyre pretty good

w/flow control and everything

I made a pushpop marker the other day (never made one of those before, figured it would be a beenthere-donethat-point) simply by shoving a shoe shine pump/sponge into it, turning it upside down and using a serrated blade to cut away the excess plastic so the lid could be used again.

It worked flawlessly when i tested it, but when i checked back on it 4 hours later i came to the conclusion that krink doesn't love pushpops..

pushpop.jpg

you got something special there bro. i really havent seen many people who are that hairy...to that cat talkin bout the leaking marker. i cant really help you cause i dont know what you mean by "squirting" or "gushing" or whatever that word you used was. i dont really get why people get these crazy ass leaks and shit...watch, i be i just jinxed myself...

EDIT: ^^^^you were posting while i was posting so i didnt see that shit. the hell happened? did the krink eat it away? that mop isnt even in a recognizable shape... i mean, wheres the nib?