MARKER SUPERDUPERTHREAD

FROSTY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yea sorry bout that stupid tip before...theyd be mad chill for day bombin if the nib was thinner cause nobody can even see whats in your hand if you hold it correctly...fat nibs are generally a bid idea for day bombin in my opinion but do what you like...

wouldnt that be a good thing? i was just thinkin that maybe the tiny bit of etch could help burn through the outer layer so the ink could stain deeper and harder (thats rather suggestive)...

day bombing is fun cause it takes more "technique" but you cant just stick to it or else you cant get any heat spots or throwies...

hey sorry if this is an obvious question but do any of yall know what happens if you mix ink (i'm not sure what the ink exactly has in it but i know it contains Xylol) into a marker that has a little bit of etch left in it? just a little though, not even a shots worth

Xylol is Xylene but all I know is if you mix Hydrophloric Acid (Acid Etch) with Lacquer Thinner it will create a toxic smoke. I wouldn't mix them unless I was 100% sure.

^^^^^^^^ HELLLLLLLLLL YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! that stuff is the shit...too bad he doesnt sell the ink separate on its own...

by the way as an update on those lil marker things that jigaboospigaboos had...i had one in my pocket all day today and it didnt leak...and also, if your paint is nicely thinned, youll have no problem creatin some drips with that lil bit of sqeeuzability of the marker...fuck i forgot to get flicks again...

i've heard from a reliablle source that putting bleach in a marker with paint or ink can cause some pretty nasty chemical reactions but i've also heard its great for staining, does anyone have any first hand experience w/ this and if so was it with paint or ink

I've been messing around with ink lately, and while i was looking through my house for supplies i found some old bottles of stain used for microscope slides. One is methel blue, the other is iodine. I mixed them in the ink, but the only stuff i had to use as a base was printer ink which i think is water based? my results were so so, but i'm wondering if anyone else has messed with methel blue. It's sort of this sweet bluish-purple. Since its designed to permanently stain on the cellular level, i think it'd be sweet to have in ink. Anyways tho, what helps get ink to stick to steel? My ink stuck good on everything but clumped up on smooth metals. its annoying i need to experiment more.