Oh Fuck Cought A D.U.I -no spellcheck

Tuff Tone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Oh Fuck Cought A D.U.I

I am a horrible person who is hated by all I am going to live a long horrible life full of disappointment. No one will ever love me when I die I will be swiftly forgotten. Life has no meaning I have no self worth I should end my life however I am to much of a coward to actually go through with the task. I will never do anything good for society I am a wart on the hand of humanity causing it pain and annoyance never helping only hindering. Everyday is grey I am sinking lower and lower eaching day the barrel is getting deeper deeper and I will only find bottom when I finally seize to exist.

ive been pulled over twice when driving drunk...

it was scary as shit.

first time, i had two girls with me, and i was chewing gum, sobered up kinda quick when i got pulled over cuz i was so pissed off (shouldnt have been out but this girl got me out the house) the cop didnt make me do any tests though whewwwww

the second time was this past weekend...

couldnt believe i didnt get one...

i was like 3 sheets to the wind, leaving a pool hall... we saw a cop car pass, and i had my headlights off (turned them off while waiting for my buddy to show up to the bar why i was in the parking lot) normally theyre automatic ya know?

so he pulls over, we pass him, and he pulls us over immediately, i forgot to put in gum, my boy handed me his to chew on (no homo x 5) and he comes up, ask me if i knew why i was getting pulled over, i say no, and he points to the front of my car...

my fucking lights were off and we're on a pitch black side street... and im like oh shit, im sorry, normally they automatically come on.

he took my license and reg, and said if everything checks out (meaning my car is not stolen) ill just give you a warning...

which he did. fuck, that one had me shook...

it pays to have a $35k car...

Some1, I wasn't saying YOU are a scumbag, although that's what it looks like as I reread what I wrote.

I meant in general,

No no its ok I can take it I know what I am you people just made me realize it. Thanks again because it seems like no one will let me forget it...

You could just not drink?...

More than likely you'll have to take a drug/alcohol addiction class as part of your probation. Its really funny because all the people with DUI/DWI's sit in there saying "I just got a DUI, I don't have a problem."

NEWS FLASH...The second you get in legal trouble because of your vice, its a problem. You'll be better off not drinking considering it will be a term of your probation.

Don't continue to be stupid.

Or when you go out have 1 beer. Then go to a DUI stop they have the breathalzyer deally and you are over the legal limit by .01 (legal limit is .08 in CT = little less than 1 Beer) and get your shit suspended for 1 year.

Or when you go out have 1 beer. Then go to a DUI stop they have the breathalzyer deally and you are over the legal limit by .01 (legal limit is .08 in CT = little less than 1 Beer) and get your shit suspended for 1 year.

exactly...but if you're on probation and you have ANY amount of alcohol in your system thats an automatic violation. and yer fucked.

lol.... Happy 12,000 posts!

Whoa is me...this is the greatest accomplisment I have ever received whoopedy do...

Some1 I heard from a reliable source, that if you ever think of jumping out the window because girls are talking shit about you on internet forum, listen to journey.

Listen all of your sweet talking and advice cannot help or reverse the fact that I have nothing will be nothing and ultimately have no purpose.

Guest YEAHMANWORD

I just take cabs or the train everywhere. It's not worth it whatsoever to drive drunk.

But I can't lie, I've done it once when I was definitely 'drunk' and hated every second of it. Not worth it at all.

Guest YEAHMANWORD

*And just as an aside to that, I have absolutely no qualms about getting into a car with someone who has been drinking, as long as I am drunker than them.

Completely idiotic statement & though process, but when I'm shitfaced and someone who is drunk offers me a ride home, I gladly take it every time.

Saddam if you say you dont want to take a DUI test or blow in the breathalyzer its an automatic 3 or 6 month suspension... DUMB ASS!!!

like i said, its better to have you L's taken away and still drive for that period of 3-6 months than to have a DUI on your abstract..

if any of you ever had a driving job, you would know how important it is to not have a dui on your driving abstract.

let you lawyer take car of the rest.. you can get your L's back.

if they dont have you positive on hte breath test, there's no actual proof of drinking, is there?

you fuckin faggot

like i said, its better to have you L's taken away and still drive for that period of 3-6 months than to have a DUI on your abstract..

if any of you ever had a driving job, you would know how important it is to not have a dui on your driving abstract.

let you lawyer take car of the rest.. you can get your L's back.

if they dont have you positive on hte breath test, there's no actual proof of drinking, is there?

you fuckin faggot

READ THE REST OF THREAD FLAMER AND YOU WILL REALIZ I ALREADY WON!

do you even drive?? i dont know what the fuck you won??

you talk about this subject like some ignorant kid that still gets rides to the mall from mommy..

anyways, im over it... if any of you get pulled over, just dont blow.. no matter how mad or nice they get with you.

i like this line, "if you blow and you dont pass the limit, you can go!:)"

it takes a thimble full of alcohol to go beyond the intoxicating limit. dont be fooled.

i paid over 1000$ and insurance is a bitch and i lost one of the best driving jobs cause of a dui. i know what i shoulda done.

From the county where drunk driving is considered a sport, comes this true story. Recently a routine police patrol parked outside a bar in Austin, Texas. After last call, the officer noticed a man leaving the bar so apparently intoxicated that he could barely walk.

The man stumbled around the parking lot for a few minutes, with the officer quietly observing. After what seemed an eternity in which he tried his keys on five different vehicles, the man managed to find his car and fall into it. He sat there for a few minutes as a number of other

patrons left the bar and drove off.

Finally he started the car, switched the wipers on and off--it was a fine, dry summer night--,flicked the blinkers on and off a couple of times, honked the horn and then switched on the lights. He moved the vehicle forward a few inches, reversed a little and then remained still for a few more minutes as some more of the other patrons' vehicles left. At last, when his was the only car left in the parking lot, he pulled out and drove slowly down the road.

The police officer, having waited patiently all this time, now started up his patrol car, put on the flashing lights, promptly pulled the man over and administered a breathalyzer test. To his amazement, the breathalyzer indicated no evidence that the man had consumed any alcohol at all!

Dumbfounded, the officer said, I'll have to ask you to accompany me to the police station. This breathalyzer equipment must be broken."

"I doubt it," said the truly proud Redneck. "Tonight I'm the designated decoy."

ALL OF MY PROUD FUCKIN' TEXANS REPOST THIS AS " DUI TEXAS STYLE

Archived