You fuckers like free pizza or what?

Harvey Wallbanger

chuck e. cheese's makes the best pizza. which reminds me, i should get me some.

i wonder if i can just walk in to a chuck e. cheese's and order one to go? kinda creepy though, huh? imagine, a man in his 20's walking through chuck e. cheese's by himself past the junglegym filled with colorful balls, past the singing puppets, past the arcades, mingling with children almost half his age... to order a pizza.

I used to work at one use a small flashlight on the ticket munchers to score free tickets.

p.s some of the new machines are not light senistave anymore

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is my patented pizza scam - buy 1 get 1 free,

Irder large 1 topping, tell em you have a buy 1 get one free coupon. They will ring it up to whatever 1 pizza costs, make you two, and send em out. 9 times out of 10 the driver wont check, but tonight the manager told ghim he had to get it. Ive done this for about 7 years, from almost every pizza chain there is... this is the first time they asked for it.

So I told him I had to find it and my house is dirty. I go in the back room, watch tv for 3 min, come back , say Im still looking, do that twice...

on the third time I say "listen I just had it, I dont want you to have to wait out here all night, I know your busy, so just do what you have to do "

He calls the manager, manager says give me thwe pizza. You cant re sell the pizza so essentially at that point its garbage to them.

This is my patented pizza scam - buy 1 get 1 free,

Irder large 1 topping, tell em you have a buy 1 get one free coupon. They will ring it up to whatever 1 pizza costs, make you two, and send em out. 9 times out of 10 the driver wont check, but tonight the manager told ghim he had to get it. Ive done this for about 7 years, from almost every pizza chain there is... this is the first time they asked for it.

So I told him I had to find it and my house is dirty. I go in the back room, watch tv for 3 min, come back , say Im still looking, do that twice...

on the third time I say "listen I just had it, I dont want you to have to wait out here all night, I know your busy, so just do what you have to do "

He calls the manager, manager says give me thwe pizza. You cant re sell the pizza so essentially at that point its garbage to them.

High five.