You fuckers like free pizza or what?

Harvey Wallbanger

Check out this link.

No, my account didn't get hacked, and yes, I'm aware that Domino's pizza tastes like someone poured spaghettio's sauce and melted cheese on a piece of cardboard. However, I am also aware that there are some broke motherfuckers on here, and I have at times been in the position where a free (albeit shitty) pizza would have made the difference between eating for the day or not, and eating is generally better than not eating.

Don't say I never did anything for ya.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

chuck e. cheese's makes the best pizza. which reminds me, i should get me some.

i wonder if i can just walk in to a chuck e. cheese's and order one to go? kinda creepy though, huh? imagine, a man in his 20's walking through chuck e. cheese's by himself past the junglegym filled with colorful balls, past the singing puppets, past the arcades, mingling with children almost half his age... to order a pizza.

oreo pizza? whats with that anyway?

That shit turns my stomach just thinking about it.

I predict a life of corporate exile and toilette scrubbing for the douchebag idiot that not only brainstormed that rediculous idea... but somehow talked the niggas at Dominos into putting mad money behind it and making that GAY ASS commercial trying to sell the shit.