Im starving for attention look at me/dudes checkin out other dudes forever thread

AORAone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

sorry to bust yer bubble DOA but there is a big difference

i think you should consult the great source of knowledge that is wikipedia before you sound like an uninformed dickhead

Sorry to burst your bubble MOOGLE, but Mexicans basically are native Americans.

And did you seriously just call me an uninformed dickhead while refering me to Wikipedia in the same sentence? :lol:

no i was saying you should consult BEFORE you sound like an uninformed dickhead..

since you decided to be all blah about it i'll give you what you crave

but before we go on another every body is hating on doa because he only speaks his mind for the next two or so pages

1. i called you a dickhead for the simple reason that all people i have met that make the hispanic native comment are dickheads... and frankly myself being black indian and having large amounts of full blood relitives, shit gets old quick

2. when you say "Mexicans basically are native Americans."... i applaud the use of correct grammar at what for me is 4:46 am in the morning.

but that statement alone is so vague.. its as though you are saying " ya dude .. as if i didnt know you knew but i know...so there hahaha .. look at my screen name and thats all you need to know about that bitch."

can you explain to me why it is that mexicans are the same as reds.then you can tell me the cultural differance between a midwestern indian and a western.....and after you do that you can also explain the difference between a new orleans black indian and a northern black indinan

not being all whatever but ahm just sayin... possibly you should at times .. i dunno.... not post a comment if you are gonna come off as a uninformed dickhead

no i was saying you should consult BEFORE you sound like an uninformed dickhead..

since you decided to be all blah about it i'll give you what you crave

but before we go on another every body is hating on doa because he only speaks his mind for the next two or so pages

1. i called you a dickhead for the simple reason that all people i have met that make the hispanic native comment are dickheads... and frankly myself being black indian and having large amounts of full blood relitives, shit gets old quick

2. when you say "Mexicans basically are native Americans."... i applaud the use of correct grammar at what for me is 4:46 am in the morning.

but that statement alone is so vague.. its as though you are saying " ya dude .. as if i didnt know you knew but i know...so there hahaha .. look at my screen name and thats all you need to know about that bitch."

can you explain to me why it is that mexicans are the same as reds.then you can tell me the cultural differance between a midwestern indian and a western.....and after you do that you can also explain the difference between a new orleans black indian and a northern black indinan

not being all whatever but ahm just sayin... possibly you should at times .. i dunno.... not post a comment if you are gonna come off as a uninformed dickhead

So basically you're trying to skirt around the issue that I'm right and you're wrong by getting your gay hipster panties in a twist and calling me a dickhead in your 4:46 in the morning lightweight stupor.

Mexicans are the decendants of native Americans. Period. That's why they're brown. Every Mexican I know will gladly boast of their Aztech or Myan or whatever ancestry.

The difference you're asking me to describe is the difference in what part of North America each tribe you mentioned is from.

The same difference as Cantanese or Mandarins in China.

The skin might be a different shade, and one might be taller than the other but they're still the same race.

Do you get it now mr MOOGLE?

And by the way... it's DAO you dyslexic bastard.

dude, dao...

sometimes you just come off as so damn ignorant. even if technically some mexicans descend from the native people in the area that the spanish conquered it doesnt make them the same as what we call native americans. biiiig differences culturally. you're just glossing over the top of the matter.

and dont go getting your panties in a bunch because i called you ignorant. when its true, its true.