NHL 2007-2008 Season

greensleeves

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bruins pretty much gave ovechkin 60 points the other night hahaha.. thomas sucks.. they need fernandez back, or bring up auld back because he's better than thomas.

fluery looked amazing, crosby got shut down a couple of times, but got an assist.. and malkin was just being malkin hahaha.

i'm throwing on my malkin jersey for tomorrow.

How are the Pens seriously going to sign both Malkin AND Hossa?

They'll basically have 3 players almost taking up almost 30 mill of cap space...

That trade was a big risk on their part.

In response to the dude who said trading Campbell for Bernier was a bad trade... I disagree. The Sabers couldnt resign him, and couldnt let him walk as a UFA without getting anything back for him... especially after the whole Drury/Briere situation.

I think Bernier will be a very good player in a year or two... he's not even doing that bad this year.

In retrospect I agree, Bernier is supposed to be a good player. and in his first game he did really well. I think it's just a Buffalo thing to be pissed about the decisions that management make. What really upsets me is that they refused to sign him because they're saving cap space for miller. I hate miller, we gave Philly the wrong goalie. in any case, the sabs are fuckin up big time. Presidents cup, to not making the playoffs. great...

Oh yea, and we'll boo whoever we want god damn it. My boy talked to Briere at the restaurant he works at when they were here, and he said he was getting booed at home too.

Oilers rookie Andrew Cogliano sets new NHL record scoring 3 OT game winners in a row...

I know I'm biased because I'm an oilers fan but seriously ... their rookie line is making people look stupid out there.

Gagner, Nilsson and Cogliano are lighting it up. They are going to be sick to watch in 2-3 years after they've matured a bit ... fuck can Gagner ever pass the puck ... and he's only 18

ovechkin scores to many goals....i bet if he doesnt score another goal all season he still ends up with the most...he doesnt have too many assists tho

dude has 60 goals and over 100 points, thats not too bad a ratio considering his line does 90% of washingtons scoring