DISS THE PERSON ABOVE YOU

war terror

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DISSING OUT OF TURN GETS YOU SELF-DISSED.

PLAY THE GAME RIGHT MORON.

AND I'M THE CHEF YOUR THE CUSTOMER, SO WHO EATS IT?

YOU DIPSHIT.

technically, dumbass, you did have a post located above me. this thread requires you to diss someone above you, not diss the immidiate person above you.

so assclown, accept that you fail at absolutely everything, your pleasure comes from you trying to get fellow homosexuals (Richard Pryor, sausage party etc..) to come out of the closet and admit something that they just arent comfortable with telling at the current time. so therefore you ultimately humiliated yourself, and just shut yourself down for the rest of time to come.

p.s.- Bitch.

technically, dumbass, you did have a post located above me. this thread requires you to diss someone above you, not diss the immidiate person above you.

so assclown, accept that you fail at absolutely everything, your pleasure comes from you trying to get fellow homosexuals (Richard Pryor, sausage party etc..) to come out of the closet and admit something that they just arent comfortable with telling at the current time. so therefore you ultimately humiliated yourself, and just shut yourself down for the rest of time to come.

p.s.- Bitch.

PATCHES UNCOMFTBULL WIF HISSEELFF