Atlanta considers banning baggy pants ?

xlando

Baggy pants that show boxer shorts or thongs would be illegal under a proposed amendment to Atlanta's indecency laws. The amendment, sponsored by city councilman C.T. Martin, states that sagging pants are an "epidemic" that is becoming a "major concern" around the country

MORE

:lol:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Nah but seriously, anybody with half a brain knows that all this is is some legalized profiling shit giving the cops even more authority to stop and search pretty much anybody they feel like. And even if they aint got no drugs on them they still get a ticket which equals more revenue for the local government. Just another case of thugs running niggas pockets.

you could still rock hammer pants as long as they wernt below the waist

"The proposed ordinance would also bar women from showing the strap of a thong beneath their pants. They would also be prohibited from wearing jogging bras in public or show a bra strap," dude must be amish

Guest spectr
This surely will improve education and most definitely cut down on violence...

haha....

but I have always wondered what is going through peoples minds when they are sagging...

so you are out on the corner selling crack, robbing niggas, getting fucked up, whatever it is that is illegal.... and you got your pants falling down past your ass when you know the cops are going to roll up at some point in time and lock you up unless you run.... now have any of you ever tried to run with your pants down around your ass?

There seem to be a few problems that should be obvious to everyone.... so really I have to wonder what the fuck is going through peoples minds.... its the same shit with keeping your laces unlaced.... how the fuck are you going to run when you are tripping over your laces with your pants falling down to your ankles.... this shit has been bothering me for years.... I have never been able to figure it out.... anyone that knows me has no doubt heard me talk about it before....