12oz boredom project - no homo

lord_casek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: 12oz boredom project

Top 10 Discount First Class Airline Ticket Tips

* Seat inventory for Y-Up airfares is almost always available -- even on full flights, peak days and times (Mondays, Fridays, Sundays, Holidays) or last-minute trips.

* Frequent corporate travelers have the most to gain from Y-Up airfares. For the same or cheaper price than they are paying for refundable and last minute coach tickets, they get a confirmed first class cabin seat BEFORE frequent fliers are automatically upgraded. You don't have to compete against the 60 road warriors that are vying for upgrades to 10 first class seats when you purchase a Y-Up.

* Most airline and travel agents don't know about Y-Up airfares. You should ask for Y-Up airfares by name as most agents are not trained to offer these even though they may be cheaper.

* Most "self-serve" corporate booking tools do not check for Y-Up airfares. You will need to call your corporate agent and ask for them specifically.

* Most Y-Up airfares are one-way. If you miss your flight be sure and ask the airline ticket agent to check for a Y-Up. Many times the Y-Up first class airline ticket will be cheaper than the walk-up coach ticket for the flight replacing the one you missed.

* In many cases Y-Up airfares are refundable and are always exchangeable.

* If there is a super cheap Y-Up airfare, it is normally due to a promotion or an airline attempting to match a smaller competitor that has first class cabin seating on the same route.

* Make sure the planes on your itinerary have a first class cabin. You may end up on a regional jet on a segment of your journey that does not have a first class cabin.

* Y-Up airfares are great for special occasions and in some cases are a better deal than using your frequent flyer miles for a first class seat (honeymoons, anniversaries, ...)

* Y-Up airfares are booked in the first class cabin; you will get frequent flyer mileage based on buying a first class ticket (usually 2 times the mileage award of a coach ticket).

The remainder of this document describes the Farecompare.com tool for finding and booking first class Y-Up airfares to your favorite destinations.

damn casek, this threads gonna get me another fbi visit.

now I got this thread all in my cookies too. that's it....I gotta run a scrub on my machine now before they boot my door in, hem me up on some Jose Padilla stuff and connect me to some international terror cell.

damn casek, this threads gonna get me another fbi visit.

now I got this thread all in my cookies too. that's it....I gotta run a scrub on my machine now before they boot my door in, hem me up on some Jose Padilla stuff and connect me to some international terror cell.

i already planted the "big book of al-qaeda cheesy doodle recipes for fun and profit" on your computer when you clicked the first 10 links.

you's goin' ta jail, ma nigga.

p.s.: that al-qaeda recipe for sugar cookies is mad dope, son! mad doooope!