12oz boredom project - no homo

lord_casek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...

http://www.ipolygraph.com/google/

this is a fake google site

you can use it to have google "read ppl's mind"

basically u can ask someone whats your favourite color

then, youd 'type' it into this fake google, "What is the color he chose?"

and it would come up with results for whatever color

it works with everything

how it works is

without the person knowing, you would type in say the color was blue, you would type into the search field /blue/ and ull notice WORDS come up instead of the code, then simply hit spacebar, and finish the phrase, hit search, and its done

kinda old but i still mess around with it sometimes/

type any of these into google search to watch unprotected ip webcams...

inurl:ViewerFrame?Mode=

inurl:ViewerFrame?Mode=Refresh

inurl:axis-cgi/jpg

inurl:axis-cgi/mjpg (motion-JPEG)

inurl:view/indexFrame.shtml

inurl:view/index.shtml

inurl:view/view.shtml

liveapplet

intitle:"live view" intitle:axis

intitle:liveapplet

allintitle:"Network Camera NetworkCamera"

intitle:axis intitle:"video server"

intitle:liveapplet inurl:LvAppl

intitle:"EvoCam" inurl:"webcam.html"

intitle:"Live NetSnap Cam-Server feed"

intitle:"Live View / - AXIS"

intitle:"Live View / - AXIS 206M"

intitle:"Live View / - AXIS 206W"

intitle:"Live View / - AXIS 210″

inurl:indexFrame.shtml Axis

inurl:"MultiCameraFrame?Mode=Motion"

intitle:start inurl:cgistart

intitle:"WJ-NT104 Main Page"

intext:"MOBOTIX M1″ intext:"Open Menu"

intext:"MOBOTIX M10″ intext:"Open Menu"

intext:"MOBOTIX D10″ intext:"Open Menu"

intitle:snc-z20 inurl:home/

intitle:snc-cs3 inurl:home/

intitle:snc-rz30 inurl:home/

intitle:"sony network camera snc-p1″

intitle:"sony network camera snc-m1″

site:.viewnetcam.com -www.viewnetcam.com

intitle:"Toshiba Network Camera" user login

intitle:"netcam live image"

intitle:"i-Catcher Console - Web Monitor"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Famous Car Salesman Arguments. Why they think its ok to screw you.

Posted on November 18th, 2007 by Jason P

Alright, I’ve compiled a list of Car Salesman Arguments. These arguments are often presented when you are either buying a car, or talking badly about car salespeople on an internet site. Salespeople in this industry are instructed to be very vocal about how bad you’re hurting their pockets when you ask for a deal. Sounds Kinda Screwy? I think so too.

1. You wouldn’t haggle on the price of groceries!!!!

You are right, I wouldn’t. Because if I went to the manager and asked for $1 off of my gallon of milk, he would laugh at me and probably ask me to leave. So, with that said, how come I don’t get the same response when I ask for $1000 at a car dealership? Simple. I need milk. Lots of it. Lots of people need milk honestly. Not everyone needs to buy a car. Plus, a grocery store does not stand to make a profit margin like that of a car. When the salesman uses this tactic, say something witty like “If I knew the grocery store would cave in as easily as you will, I would haggle for my groceries too” That usually gets a rise out of them.

2. Car salesman will often tell you how bad it affects them when you ask for a discount, usually with something like “Would you work for free?”

No, thats silly. No one would work for free. The dealership pays you minimum wage (or more) and although its usually a draw that you pay back, you NEVER work for free. What they omit is that no matter what they sell the car for, there is always a FLAT FEE that they will get (typically $100) either way. So no, I would not work for free, and neither do you. When they use this tactic offer to call the labor board on their behalf, because you think its terrible that they’re not getting paid! This almost always shuts them up.

3. Car Salesmen often will say “Theres just not that much profit”

Well, I’m glad you mentioned that, lets talk about it. Who gets paid. Well, first the manufacturer makes their profit by selling the cars to the dealership in bulk. Next the shop makes money by preparing the car to be sold (which adds a “pack” to the car that YOU the consumer pay for). Next, the dealership usually “adds” several options onto the car like stupid pinstriping, or mudflaps and charges you 100% profit for. Then the dealership marks the car up to the “MSRP” which I refer to as Most Stupid Ridiculous Pricing. Depending on the make, there could be profits of $500 to $8000 (more in some cases) . So when someone tells you theres not enough profit in a car, you should Laugh Loudly.

4. Some will say “I’m an honest guy trying to make an honest living”

And its true, there are some genuinely good ol’ boys selling cars right now. Honest guys (who will honestly rob you blind) always willing to “make a deal”. Don’t believe the hype. Anyone who as any morals would not work in this industry. When the salesman claims he is an honest guy making an honest living, ask them to tell you the real amount they are giving you for your trade. This will usually end his “honesty kick”.

I hope this sheds a little light on the subject A Car Salesman’s Complaints and Arguments should always fall on deaf ears. They are only trying to get your money. Honestly.

Beat em’ up good,

Jason P

• 1 month later...
http://www.ipolygraph.com/google/

this is a fake google site

you can use it to have google "read ppl's mind"

basically u can ask someone whats your favourite color

then, youd 'type' it into this fake google, "What is the color he chose?"

and it would come up with results for whatever color

it works with everything

how it works is

without the person knowing, you would type in say the color was blue, you would type into the search field /blue/ and ull notice WORDS come up instead of the code, then simply hit spacebar, and finish the phrase, hit search, and its done

I don't get this...give me the retarded persons explanation.

I don't get this...give me the retarded persons explanation.

yeah i had trouble with this stuff too....check it..

when u ask the person (the victim) a question...like whats ur fav color?...and they say 'blue'...u tell em..."well this shit can read ur mind mayne"...so..while it seems as though u are typing "what is...' u write "/blue/"..only the "what" in the phrase would come up...(if the answer is really long then i think it says "what is it....")...so it would be like ur punching "/blue/" in but the screen says u r typing somethin different... so by pressing the last "/"..u deactivate the fake text and finish the question..so the "google" searches like it would for blue..sorry if this was confusing..now go and amaze hella of ur fam and friends...i had a blast messin with my family...