Hayabusa Sketch Dump

Hayabusa

omg i ruined graffiti by posting drawings on 12oz

the sky is falling the sky is falling

peace out chicken little

more drawings will be on the next page

Cry me a ever so loving fish tank of contaminated tears for crying out loud, Enough with the lame excuses, Be ''OH'' riginal with your work eh, Looking forward to see some work you put out.....

ez..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He brings his self down by tryna catch fame off others graffs fakin and frontin then peeps call him out on it and its excuses for miles. Yeah of course we all know you did that for fun lame'os, you're havin a blast biting Atlas aintcha pops. Meh graffiti gets ruined with toys from all over doin this shit. Anyways, props to Atlas for keepin it real, fukk da fakes and da dikriders who ride da fake's pee wees. Oh yeah and lumos don't want no one chitter chatterin unless you only, give him props on all his stuff hahahahahah continue the dikridin fest foolz I'm outa dis lame bitch for good.

quit bitching

lumos showed you at least 2 other styles that aint nothing like atlas

Damn, I used to like checking this thread and seeing dudes own progression and sketches.

I guess the crapulence could go on and on or on, or one of you could be the bigger man here and not worry about who gets the last gay word in. I'm Just saying.

The kid is obsessed enough to do that?... damn must be a crush gone bad...:lol: i feel sorry

for lumos actually, life will go on, everyone will forget this ever happened, and GET A FUCKING LIFE YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT!!! good night

Archived