which sport should i devote more time to hating? you decide...

boogie hands

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
You hate basketball and baseball, but you're excited about hockey and soccer?

Huh.

AB are you kidding me?:rolleyes: :rolleyes: Go to a P-Bruins game when the season starts up again and see there are like 2-3 fights every game, and sometimes you get a fight where the bench clears. At least soccer, and hockey are exciting, unlike basketball and baseball where you can tell what will happen next and can call the game before it starts.

baseball is the shit... hockey sucks.. basketball is okay... soccer blows... golf is lame.. wtf is lacrosse? and why hasnt anyone mentioned football?

how do you not know what lacrosse is, and how can you say hockey sucks, and baseball is the shit? You sir, must live a boring ordinary life. Hockey is much more fast paced, and entertaining, rather than 9 innings of the same crap, and usually 0% entertainment except for when someone hits a home run, there are no enjoyable things about baseball.

With baseball you can go to the stadium and spend a small amount on shitty tickets(compared to tickets to other sports), sneak in a flask and scream your ass off while hanging out in the sun. The players seem more reserved and less easy to hate. Baseball is fun to go to, but I can't watch it on TV. Baseball wins, but not by much.