BEEF * BEEF * BEEF * BEEF * BEEF * BEEF * BEEF Official Thread.

lets meet up so i can finally beat your old ass down. FUCK GBA and all your little kids you get to do your shit. your a fucking joke. you put shame to everyone from baltimore. oh and go check your little cut spot bitch. i raped all of your shit harder than me and dajam raped your bald fat ass mom. go back to brooklyn park bitch dont forget we have your address, phone number, and know where to find you. watch your back mother fucker.

oh and youll have to catch a ride to dc to cap some of my shit but if you make it down here hit me up and lets settle this once and for all stop hiding behind your keyboard bitch. this beef was squashed a year ago.

Thats so fucking funny bitch since last time I gave you a fucking address and time and you never showed your bicth ass faggot.

You keep talkin shit like usual clown ass bitch.

You got my info then come see me faggot.Get murked bitch !!!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

haha you make me feel so much better about my life and myself. i can happily say your the perfect example of brooklyn park trash that i will never be. im not even in my late 20's let alone early 40's like your dumb ass and i still can almost be certain that i make more in one day than you do in a week. thank you so much for being a pathetic old man and making me strive to never become as much of a waste of human existence like you.

• 1 month later...
Why post beef on the internet? Especially if you have nothing to do with it...?? This thread is pretty lame

WITH NO BEEF AND EVERYBODY GETTING ALONG SO WELL, HOW GAY WOULD THAT BE?

GRAFFITI NEEDS BOTH ENDS OF THE SPECTERUM.

BEEF IS NEEDED.

Archived