BEEF * BEEF * BEEF * BEEF * BEEF * BEEF * BEEF Official Thread.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
kings of what?

legal commissions in a seaside town!

don't make me laugh

I dont know where your from and honestly i dont care... MSK is known around the fucken globe for a reason

your ass probly has never set foot out of your block..

Its kind of fucked up that those guys put in mad work for over 15 years then assholes like you come along and diss. And its not " riding msk's dick " , its appreciating the work they do.

I dont know where your from and honestly i dont care... MSK is known around the fucken globe for a reason

Its kind of fucked up that those guys put in mad work for over 15 years then assholes like you come along and diss. And its not " riding msk's dick " , its appreciating the work they do.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

internet toy!

"appreciating the work they do!"

Go paint some walls you toy!

I was talking about in the UK you fool!

I know MSK in LA do there thing and have done for years, but MSK in UK ain't even up in Brighton let alone London, they are strictly up on legal walls now so what I said stands, you dick riding cunt

fucking fool! hahahah thats in brighton no1 flew anywere you wana be gangstar wank star, get your tongue out msk's arse! oker is king bump ykk,tm and all them crews! its now msk beef its personal learn the history before you talk son!

that, oker is king, comment you made sounds like what you would call dick riding to me.

I was talking about in the UK you fool!

I know MSK in LA do there thing and have done for years, but MSK in UK ain't even up in Brighton let alone London, they are strictly up on legal walls now so what I said stands, you dick riding cunt

US or UK, legal or illegal they are in MSK something u will never be able to say so don't hate bitch.

"APPRECIATING THEIR WORK"?

"THAT'S NOT FAIR, MSK MSK MSK".....

hOLY FUCK....i'VE NEVER COMMENTED ON THIS SITE BEFORE....CAUSE IT'S GAY....BUT THERE'S MORE COCKRIDING IN HERE THAN I'VE EVER SEEN.....REP YOURSELF AND YOU CREW...DON'T WORRY ABOUT WHO'S DICKS IN WHICH ASS......JESUS....

YOU KIDS ARE THE ONE'S I BEAT UP FOR MONTANAS.

"APPRECIATING THEIR WORK"?

"THAT'S NOT FAIR, MSK MSK MSK".....

hOLY FUCK....i'VE NEVER COMMENTED ON THIS SITE BEFORE....CAUSE IT'S GAY....BUT THERE'S MORE COCKRIDING IN HERE THAN I'VE EVER SEEN.....REP YOURSELF AND YOU CREW...DON'T WORRY ABOUT WHO'S DICKS IN WHICH ASS......JESUS....

YOU KIDS ARE THE ONE'S I BEAT UP FOR MONTANAS.

.........Dick Rider:lol: