I dont want beef with people, what you guys think?

Soeffinblack

yo I got some plans to cover up this whole wall, think I'll piss anyone off? my whole thing will take up litterally the entire wall, its about 100 feet wide or more, and covered in tags, it almost looks like a practice wall, nothing on it is to special, alot fo good stuff used to be on it till the TAG "together against graffiti" team came along and covered everything and made it a new canvas. think I'll piss anyone off? I dont want to start beef but its my best canidate for what I want to do, I never cover up peoples stuff. oh well heres the pic of the wall, by the way thats not me

graffkentwb1.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

This is a silly thread but I'm actually gonna give a serious response.

You're obviously pretty new to graffiti. Some general rules are, fills go over tags, and pieces go over fills. Since the whole wall is just tags, and you're planning on going over the whole thing. Then you'll be fine.

Another thing is, if you go over the whole wall, you're pretty much taking away someones practice wall, so be prepared to have people go over you with lame tags and whatever the fucks.

Word.

This is a silly thread but I'm actually gonna give a serious response.

You're obviously pretty new to graffiti. Some general rules are, fills go over tags, and pieces go over fills. Since the whole wall is just tags, and you're planning on going over the whole thing. Then you'll be fine.

Another thing is, if you go over the whole wall, you're pretty much taking away someones practice wall, so be prepared to have people go over you with lame tags and whatever the fucks.

Word.

The rules only apply if you don't suck donkey dick. So.... Do you?

I guess it's cool that you want to do things without ruffling feathers but if you have to ask this question here I'm a little suspicious about your ability to cover the whole wall.

"Im pretty sure the guys who write "satan rocks" and "Slayer is god" are going to kick your ass."

I agree, I hear they have backup from Anarchy and 4:20

lol man the only kids that need self defense courses are the other nerdy kids running around weighing in at 110 pounds that I have seen doing bubble throw ups. Im just asking for opinionson what you guys would think if I covered up your tag with a huge piece, the only other graffiti artists I talk to are my friends and they dont count, so I figured I would get a second look on things and ask more along the lines if you guys would pissed if I covered your tag wit hsomthing massive... thank you Quaranta-Due for your serious response thats all I needed to hear just a second opinion basically. thanks again, I know, its sorta toyish question but I figured I would ask people that have been around for awhile rather than a bunch of new kids who probbably dont know either. so thanks! go ahead and close this if you want.