I NEED ALL OF YOUR HELP!

Swingmydoor

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

you're welcome i was going to buy those but with shipping costs they come up to $24, not including the doo drops.

http://www.shomer-tec.com/cart/cart.cfm

si14_med.jpg

These "special ingredients" are just what you may need in some "special situations". Manufactured under contract by DSG Laboratories to fulfill the occasional unusual operational requirement of CIA and other federal agents, these products are now available for non-governmental sale. Use only with utmost discretion.

Doo Drops look and smell just like real diarrhea. Many useful applications, all of which will be left to your imagination. It's just like a tube of explosive diarrhea, except silent for stealth deployments. It comes in a handy dropper-top squeeze dispenser for rapid, realistic applications. All-natural. SMELLS LIKE CRAP.

SOLID TITANIUM ICE PICK

ti_med.jpgThe Solid Titanium Ice Pick is a state-of-the-art tool that has more uses than just making ice sculptures. Lightweight and robust, this pick will never rust, even when exposed repeatedly to a salt water environment. Since it's titanium, it has no magnetic signature, making it an ideal mine probe when magnetically detonated ordnance is encountered. Its lightly scalloped handle helps maintain a firm grip should this tool need to be deployed as a weapon or an ice rescue tool. Milled from a solid .5" rod of GAL4V titanium. Includes lanyard hole. Overall length: 9.25". Weight: 3 oz.

ProductStock #Price SOLID TITANIUM ICE PICK

TI

$44.00

In case you need to stab the heart of optimus prime himself...

CREDIT CARD LOCK-PICK SET

ccpx_med.jpg

is is the first credit card size lock-pick set. Straight out of a James Bond movie, it's an actual lock-pick set concealed inside a credit card housing. The back portion of the card slides off to reveal 4 individual picks and a double-sided tension tool. At 1/8" thick, it's about twice as thick as a normal credit card, but will discreetly fit in your wallet along with your other credit cards. the picks are top quality, solid stamped stainless steel. NOTE: Restricted sale item; certification form (see below) must be submitted with order. (Governmental agencies excepted.)

cool dudical i'm going to become a spy ninja

CREDIT CARD LOCK-PICK SET

ccpx_med.jpg

is is the first credit card size lock-pick set. Straight out of a James Bond movie, it's an actual lock-pick set concealed inside a credit card housing. The back portion of the card slides off to reveal 4 individual picks and a double-sided tension tool. At 1/8" thick, it's about twice as thick as a normal credit card, but will discreetly fit in your wallet along with your other credit cards. the picks are top quality, solid stamped stainless steel. NOTE: Restricted sale item; certification form (see below) must be submitted with order. (Governmental agencies excepted.)

cool dudical i'm going to become a spy ninja

this is bad ass i always wanted to learn how to pick locks serious.!

WTF?!

SONIC NAUSEA

sn_med.jpgSonic Nausea is a small electronic device which can really turn one's stomach. It generates a unique combination of ultra-high frequency soundwaves which soon leads most in its vicinity to queasiness. It can also cause headaches, intense irritation, sweating, imbalance, nausea, or even vomiting. Hiding this device in your inconsiderate neighbor's house might put an end to their late-night parties. The abusive bureaucrat's office, the executive lunchroom... the possibilities are endless for that small portion of inventive payback. The unique soundwave characteristics make directional source determination difficult. Powered by one 9-volt battery (not included). For extended run time six AA batteries in a battery pack with transistor clips (available from most electronics stores) can be used instead. Use with extreme discretion.

"SPECIAL INGREDIENTS" LIQUID KEY-SCRATCH

These "special ingredients" are just what you may need in some "special situations". Manufactured under contract by DSG Laboratories to fulfill the occasional unusual operational requirement of CIA and other federal agents, these products are now available for non-governmental sale. Use only with utmost discretion.

This stuff has an insatiable appetite for automobile paint. It eats everything it touches, right down to the bare metal. Once it hits bottom, it then starts spreading and devouring even more paint. Use only with extreme discretion.

This is a long way to go to get some head, if she sucks my dick 1st I'l vote for her. Besides, if your girl is hot enough she'll win without help.

That brief safe is dope but I saved myself the $11 plus S&H and made my own at home.

I'm putting Doo Drops in my super soaker.

Fishfry st is ghetto?? :) Sounds more like Main St. Fresh stabbings every day plus 4 dead last weekend.

SOLID TITANIUM ICE PICK

ti_med.jpgThe Solid Titanium Ice Pick is a state-of-the-art tool that has more uses than just making ice sculptures. Lightweight and robust, this pick will never rust, even when exposed repeatedly to a salt water environment. Since it's titanium, it has no magnetic signature, making it an ideal mine probe when magnetically detonated ordnance is encountered. Its lightly scalloped handle helps maintain a firm grip should this tool need to be deployed as a weapon or an ice rescue tool. Milled from a solid .5" rod of GAL4V titanium. Includes lanyard hole. Overall length: 9.25". Weight: 3 oz.

ProductStock #Price SOLID TITANIUM ICE PICK

TI

$44.00

In case you need to stab the heart of optimus prime himself...

:eek: :(