Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Swingmydoor

I NEED ALL OF YOUR HELP!

Yo I may never be doing this again, but the circumstances have come down to it and I need all of your help. There is this modeling contest and I want all of you guys to vote for this girl..

http://www.smashingtechnology.com/modeling/profile.asp?SmashBox_ProfileID=1245737

She deserves to win and I need all of your help to make that happen, please visit that website and vote for her until next Tuesday. All it takes is 1 click a day and you can make a world of difference. If all of you guys can just help me out that would be great

When I think of all the things I could do to make a world of difference, the first thing to pop into my mind is helping a nameless female win an internet modeling contest.

your real brave e-banging on a computer screen, if your in LA we can meet up right now and ill give you a buck 50 across the face, pm me if your down.

so I looked at your homegirls profile and noticed that she mentioned something about God in it. thats a big no no for me.

maybe she should ask God to help her win this contest and not 12oz.

im in east l.a. now bitch. come over to tortilla flats bitch.

Sounds like a place out of Super Mario Bros.

your real brave e-banging on a computer screen, if your in LA we can meet up right now and ill give you a buck 50 across the face, pm me if your down.

seriously man, fuck you and your homegirl....

internet gangsturz...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now