Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
heavyLox

FREE POST= heavy, please fell free to delete as many of my posts as you want.

this hole free post bull shit is retarded. If i see you post "free post" any where i will find all your posts and delete the first page of them, which for some of you is a all or most of your posts.

you wanna act like fools you will get treated like fools. Test me and see.

i think this is a good idea, but some people just do it in threads that bound to be closed in a few short minutes and all they care about is the number of post they have.

exactly.

but if you wanna bump up your count i will be there to bump it back down and i can remove them a lot faster then you can add them.

LESSON to be learned.

Relax post meaningfully and leave it at that. Just because you have a gazillion posts doesn't mean your more well like respected or any better of a human being. its the quality there off.

Been on different forums for years now

but I still doan understand people

carin about their post,fun haver. Eh

This may benefit some people. Ha. Regrettin wut

theyve said in the past .People wont be able to look

up their post.

ive wrote it once or twice found it meaningless after i did it though and i didnt do it to boost up my count that be pretty retarded if i wanna do boost up my count ill just post pics which i have taken myself but good idea Senior Moderator it will stop senseless posting.

Good idea Senior Moderator

what the fuck is a free post?? ive been around here for over a year now and ive never heard of this.

exactly.

but if you wanna bump up your count i will be there to bump it back down and i can remove them a lot faster then you can add them.

LESSON to be learned.

Relax post meaningfully and leave it at that. Just because you have a gazillion posts doesn't mean your more well like respected or any better of a human being. its the quality there off.

--------------------------

I agree brother... Good stuff. Ps. If you can bumpum down, can you bump mine up?hahahahaa

GO HEAVY

my one complaint is that deleting a post ruins it for more than just the poster; affected also, are threads that sometimes depend on the dope posts coming in

DSC00482.jpg

i saw this in my yard about 3 months ago. you see that green paint pen tag? its some "native pride" crew/gang shit of little 14 year olds who have been trashing my yard. i was bummed when i saw them rip on this. whered you catch it?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now