a shity sketch...

deceponer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im not really feeling the 3d ethier. to me if it matters you have to be pretty fucking great at painting to pull 3d off. because of shadeing and can control issues while painting that crap. but whatever. and selo where exactly are you painting alot caus ei would like to see some of your work caus ei havent seen anythign from you and beans pieces are pretty fukking tite. so unless you are recking shop sum place i highly suggest ending your lil squab with him. and plus is fuckign hawaii who fukking cares as seeking said sit under a tree and draw flowers. be freinds or mayeb jsu be a hippie whatever floats your boat.

geto is a jerk

why?

regulator

get rid of the boxes...add some color and 3-d..and u will have a decent peice

thats bull shit! u dont need 3-d thast just wut ppl think because ppl think it looks crazy and wild.. dont listen to him but yeah its good.. fix the boxes .:mad:

THE ANSWER

why you takl shit behind screen name? we know what you write in real life we know you dont bomb you are a pussy ditch bitch you have one bomb on wIlder avenu and a sghittythrowup on a shack in the middlle of country road by north shore dats not hard todo

Originally posted by -Rage-

That's what everyone always says, but why be a moron and paint it first before you draw it. He just wants opinions about if he should change it before he DOES actually paint it. Assuming he does though...

yo chill guy , my statement was an OPINION , its meh , but maybe it looks better when painted im not trashing the kid or nuthin

ohh and by the way "MORONS" who paint things b4 they draw them call that a FREESTYLE , or maybe thats just morons?

oh, i almost forgot aserine. theres nothing wrong with freestyle if youre a good writer. in fact, id say it shows skill and talent. to think of and execute a fresh burner on the spot and under pressure takes more skill than copying a drawing that you did at your mom's house and hung on the refridgerator. if that's all you can do than you should bring cardboard when you paint so u can make your lines straight. might as well bring a graff mag so u can bite styles on the spot. or bring your friend that used to draw comic book characters so he can draw u some characters. or your friend thats good at graff so he can touch up your piece for u. in fact, if u have to look at a sketch every time you paint u should move to LA where you can copy graff str8 off the wall u paint on. i used to bring sketches with me sometimes, when i was about 13 or 14 years old. if u get stopped by the cops, show 'em your sketch and tell them how pretty it 'll be when u finish. surely they will see what a great artist u are and let u go. they can't consider sketchesn as evidence anyway, can they?:rolleyes:

on the real.... It looks pretty close to a picture that mber did during like scribble jam. (I think) I know that I saw it in a mag though cuz my little cousin was drawin it cause he said it looked tight. I aint tryn to hate, just lettin others see what's on the plate, Not talkin shit but rather askin if mber inspirated??

Guest trAmple

now now now doesn't everyone love to talk shiet.. if you ain't bombing what good is grafitti? and damn style..basically you get all of this so called style from looking at someone else bullshiet and doing the same exact crap as them...so sad, and fuk criticism i don't paint for your sake..i do it cause i love the art..fools always be trying to rock someone elses style

Originally posted by dogface

oh, i almost forgot aserine. theres nothing wrong with freestyle if youre a good writer. in fact, id say it shows skill and talent. to think of and execute a fresh burner on the spot and under pressure takes more skill than copying a drawing that you did at your mom's house and hung on the refridgerator. if that's all you can do than you should bring cardboard when you paint so u can make your lines straight. might as well bring a graff mag so u can bite styles on the spot. or bring your friend that used to draw comic book characters so he can draw u some characters. or your friend thats good at graff so he can touch up your piece for u. in fact, if u have to look at a sketch every time you paint u should move to LA where you can copy graff str8 off the wall u paint on. i used to bring sketches with me sometimes, when i was about 13 or 14 years old. if u get stopped by the cops, show 'em your sketch and tell them how pretty it 'll be when u finish. surely they will see what a great artist u are and let u go. they can't consider sketchesn as evidence anyway, can they?:rolleyes:

yo what the fuk r u talking about , r u trying to diss me or not ? bc if u r then u cant read because i agree freestyles and oneshots are dope as hell if you got skills enuf but what r talking about all that other crap thats totally irrelevant for , all i was saying and not to you by the way was that you can paint first and draw l8tr and not be a moron so i dont know what the hell u r going on and on about , maybe those are your expeiences u r trying to share but i think freestyles are sikk and why you resonded like that i am not getting but enuf beef over sumthin so trivial , one love , one life .....

anyone notice the heaven and hell contrast? top left corner says heaven bottom right says hell. on the leftside it has halos and on the right side it has darker shading. i like that alot man i dont know if anyone noticed. maybe you should follow tat idea a little deeper? mayeb make the halos a little more noticable. maybe put some sort of fire or something on the right. oh maybe make the ends of your letters morph into like one of those devil tail things with the arrows. anyway. very good piece man. and fuck all of these haters in here. most of them have never had the balls to put theyre shit up to be slaughtered in here.

yes right then

ilove the sketch. the last letter dosent flow for me.

ummmm

i have a sketch book. i sketch in it all the time. at least half my time at school is spent in my black books... but i dont use a sketch piecing. im not a freak am i?

it aint that bad little homey, keep ya head up. whys it say heaven? im into that shit though, forces beyond mans conception, focus on hell though. id rather make it to heaven, but all the dope graf is inspired by the darkside, just dont get to close because we want to watch you grow!

Guest Mercenary808

wait selo is from here. :confused:

selo according to braddah kimo you have to bomb a roof top in kalehi with the ice heads. j/k

big ups bean.

Archived