Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
deceponer

a shity sketch...

it's says DECEP right???....yeah i'd buy ya a beer for that...or at least buy a beer and let you watch me drink it...good flow..bro...

i would like to see what you would do with those boxes when painted..

whats tbm? well ya it says decep and thanks for the respones i got so quickly o by the way those are not erased its suposed to show contrast whats in the boxes are light and whats not is darkend:eek:

Originally posted by ASER1NE

meh , maybe it looks better when painted

That's what everyone always says, but why be a moron and paint it first before you draw it. He just wants opinions about if he should change it before he DOES actually paint it. Assuming he does though...

It looks dope, except the heaven and hell crap.

you are trying to be too abstract.

the boxes dont quite work my friend.

keep it up i often try to do the same shit.

well i like it....plain and simple

one thing I dont understand, why is there what appears to be inward shading in one place, but not others....maybe i am just thick but i don't get that part.

how long have you been writing for?

oh...and the little halos are kinda cute

Guest Graff Jesus
Originally posted by arms

i think it sucks

i'm with arms on this one. i don't know where to begin. the letterforms of the E's aren't all so horrible, the style is just crap. and where is the dropshadow/dimensions? ack....start basic kid. you need to get some good letters down before trying to flip it.

don't anyone show this guy some joker pieces or we'll have another "abstract" wierdo on our hands.

i was gonna use this for reference for a painting. and as for the black shade in one part i was doing that because its on the other side of the line i was gonna reverse the colers if i colerd it

silly, silly Selo. How are you going to disrespect that guys Beans pieces, when I have never seen one from yourself you except a bomb which closely resembled my own fieces..... Ohhh wait a special news flash just came in...hmm, ohh, I understand now!!! Guys it says selo uses a special invisible paint to do all his pieces....Okay, now the picture is a little bit more clear....

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this