Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Theo Huxtable.

martin season two just came out on dvd

The funniest thing I ever heard was that my dad was convinced he was dead, adn kept trying to tell me he was over and over again. This went on and on and I couldn't convince him he was alive, until Entertainment tonight had a story about how he went into a coma or something years ago. Did this happen or are my memories skewed due to the Cosby-style false death reports?

The funniest thing I ever heard was that my dad was convinced he was dead, adn kept trying to tell me he was over and over again. This went on and on and I couldn't convince him he was alive, until Entertainment tonight had a story about how he went into a coma or something years ago. Did this happen or are my memories skewed due to the Cosby-style false death reports?
yes he was in a coma. put in icu after running around some town in layers of clothes and passed out.

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1355/is_15_96/ai_55983443

his OG stand up special "You So Crazy" is classic!

almost eddie murphy status, seriously.

"You So Crazy" first clip, then has the rest of it in sections on the right.....

im actually watching his latest stand up special 'Run Tell Dat' on comedy central's late night uncensored shits.

good stuff, but not as funny as his older stand up.

anyways, garanz ball baranz if you had a house party and popped in that martin DVD people would be stoked and laugh there ass off. not to mention all the impressions that would start popping up by drunk white people, LOL.

next time im drunk at walmart, it will probably be one of my purchases... :lol:

but larry david, really is a genius.

bumps for all those fuckers that have cracked me up at one point in my life.

ps. 7000th post woop woop

i used to love martin's show. From him clowning Pam's animal looking ass to doing multiple chracters such as the security guard and his momma.

word on curb your enthusiasm, i think i might get the rest of the seasons today, i'm only up to the second.

Oh satanas, you don't have to watch them in order, but I would advise to get the 4th season first. It is my favorite for sure.

I might DL this You so crazy, just to see what the hype is about, and maybe slipa couple of lines to the boys in future convos.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now