post your meals photo superpooperthread!!

alure

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
quick eat...Waffle, crunchy Peanutbutter, whole banana, make sandwich, and drizzle some maple syrup. FTW

zvvr5t.jpg[/QUO

Props..but.. how is this a quick eat? and how do u eat it? u would get so fucking sticky. Its amazing tho.

Oh and El Vergudo.. that was probably the best Burger ive EVER had :D gracias, props for u too

what the fuck is "self cleaning" oven? how does it work?

hahaha its an oven thats capable of heating to high temps. It literally heats up so hot it burns everything in it...thus cleaning itself. Some are even hot enough that people fire their pottery in them hahaha.

the_more_you_know2.jpg

quick eat...Waffle, crunchy Peanutbutter, whole banana, make sandwich, and drizzle some maple syrup. FTW

zvvr5t.jpg[/QUO

Props..but.. how is this a quick eat? and how do u eat it? u would get so fucking sticky. Its amazing tho.

Oh and El Vergudo.. that was probably the best Burger ive EVER had :D gracias, props for u too

Youd be surprised how quick you can inhale it when hungry. The bananas should be sliced thinner than what I did here. Its good with or without the bananas just the peanutbutter, waffle, and syrup. Also good with sliced apples. Its quick in the since no cooking..I mean all you need is a toaster, plate, and knife. Ready in 5 mins.

hahaha its an oven thats capable of heating to high temps. It literally heats up so hot it burns everything in it...thus cleaning itself. Some are even hot enough that people fire their pottery in them hahaha.

the_more_you_know2.jpg

does that mean you just turn it to self clean and you don't have to actually clean the oven physically?

naw, eff a contest, i think a potluck type of thing. just hella food brought under one roof. cuz most of what people be cookin and postin on here be lookin' on hit.

suki - im not a big fan of vegetarian food cuz most of what i have tried tasted bad, but i do like that thai tofu that they be frying and serving with peanutbutter sauce be hella good. if it taste good. i'll eat it. vegetarian or not.

i would compete but i wouldn't get to try the other foods since im sure you guys would all cook some sorta meat dish

the key is versatility suki. you eat seafood right? im sure most can cook seafood. it would be cool though.

here is a flick of the salmon w/ pea and basil puree,beet redux, tomato basil salsa fried polenta

P1060688.jpg

the key is versatility suki. you eat seafood right? im sure most can cook seafood. it would be cool though.

here is a flick of the salmon w/ pea and basil puree,beet redux, tomato basil salsa fried polenta

P1060688.jpg

holy mother fuck that looks good. salmon, lowest in mercury highest in omega. so good for you and so fucking yum.

farce, i want to try making vegetarian lentil kale soup. how can i make this super tender and flavorful with a hint of curry?

Archived