so i dont know if you guys remember the workout thread where i said something like...

boogie hands

...."working out daily is so much better that sitting around and drinking". well, ive been dealing with a minor injury and decided to stop running for a week to let it simmer down and, well, i think that statement i made may in fact be wrong.

just saying.....

guinness.gif

stouts are much better for you so technically im not really dropping the ball that hard.....right??

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest R@ndomH3ro

Re: so i dont know if you guys remember the workout thread where i said something lik

Stop being lazy and work out.

I have been getting my times up...you need to catch up

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Re: so i dont know if you guys remember the workout thread where i said something lik

nothing beats sitting around drinking beer.

nothing.

Yes, there is something that beats it

Sitting around drinking beer and eating hot wings! :)

Guest R@ndomH3ro

hot wings are hit or miss for me. i've had some good ones and some really shitty ones.

i'm more of a bbq wings guy anyway

BLASPHEME!!!!! DONT LET THE REPUBLICANS HEAR YOU, THAT WILL GET YOU KICK OUT OF THE COUNTRY!

running for more than a minute will make my chest feel like its on fire all the way up through my throat...prolly shouldn't of smoked all those tinnies and joint-receipts when i was a youngin huh? that added to the years of cigs and mass amounts of herbage, plus not exercising. hah i gotta get my shit fixed or i'm gonna die at the age of like 30.

We have no stouts in PR. It makes me sad. Granted, it's been like 105° lately and it's no weather to be drinking stouts in, but shit, I could use one. I do come across a bottle of Old Rasputin every once in a while, but they're next to impossible to find.

I have been getting my times up...you need to catch up

liar. you still need to get an ipod hook up so we can have the "sneak n' boogie" running challenge. i already beat out a bunch of fuckers over in denmark....im down for whatever.

BLASPHEME!!!!! DONT LET THE REPUBLICANS HEAR YOU, THAT WILL GET YOU KICK OUT OF THE COUNTRY!

uh, isn't bbq sauce american too?

we broke out the stubbs last night. magical stuff

The only time I can run for a long period is when the cops are behind me, but that's a pretty fuckin excellent motivator.

I haven't drank in a few nights, this thread makes me sad

I think its true..wings can be the tastiest little morsels of goodness ever, or just soggy blobby pieces of shit.

I remember when I started drinking I wasn't too fond of any of the beers that I tried. Then Guiness came into my life and changed all of that.

I still don't like any beers...I'll drink a Heineken or Corona once in a great while when I'm just hangin out with my dad, but I don't enjoy it.

I think its true..wings can be the tastiest little morsels of goodness ever, or just soggy blobby pieces of shit.

I remember when I started drinking I wasn't too fond of any of the beers that I tried. Then Guiness came into my life and changed all of that.

and some of them are dry pieces of overcooked shitty chicken with a shit ton of horrible sauce on em. gotta go easy on the sauce, especially if the only flavour it contains is "hot"

Guest R@ndomH3ro

uh, isn't bbq sauce american too?

we broke out the stubbs last night. magical stuff

I'm going to break the Stubbs out this weekend.

Pod and Sneak BBQ-A-Thon

maybe you should come...we are going to go out the the everglades and hunt the skunk ape....or just get drunk.

We have no stouts in PR. It makes me sad. Granted, it's been like 105° lately and it's no weather to be drinking stouts in, but shit, I could use one. I do come across a bottle of Old Rasputin every once in a while, but they're next to impossible to find.

Damn son I guess PR isnt so perfect...my dreams are slowly being slashed to bits...

I am boutta hook up a cooler full of guiness bottles and send that shit. I would not know how to survive with out my thick dinnerish beers...

Guest R@ndomH3ro

nope...me and pod dont get down like that

pig stickers and brass knuckles...but we dont want to hurt the skunk ape, just snap some pictures and be famous..those weapons are for the gators that would like to make a hot wing out of you.

it has fewer calories, more protein and (i believe) is easier for your body to metabolize. think the difference between white bread and whold grain bread on that one.

it has fewer calories, more protein and (i believe) is easier for your body to metabolize. think the difference between white bread and whold grain bread on that one.

i think you got it right- i knew it was something like that. who knew you could get protein from beer.

Yeah that Medallon shit in PR sucked it was everywhere. I just stuck to Coronas.

Yeah, Medalla is like THE beer here, since it's local (no import taxes = cheaper) and everyone supports the hometown hero. The thing is, the same company makes a much better beer, India, but doesn't stock it anywhere. I've grown up with Medalla so I'm cool with it, but seriously, PR has its shit completely backwards when it comes to beer.