legal walls

Cool Water

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah yeah i got a spot in the middle of nowhere. Alot of dog walkers walk round it and ive absolutely crushed it now. But like the last time i did it i saw a dog walker go down to my spot and its just got me all paranoid.

Theres a few walls that i could ask about but i cant just walk into a business and be like,

"Hey im a aerosol artist, please can i decorate the back of your building"

lol. Im not in america.

Im not gonna go paint a liquor store or paint a trainline because theres gonna be one less train at the weekend.

I just wanted some advice about how to approach people trying to get permission to paint their walls.

yeah yeah i got a spot in the middle of nowhere. Alot of dog walkers walk round it and ive absolutely crushed it now. But like the last time i did it i saw a dog walker go down to my spot and its just got me all paranoid.

Theres a few walls that i could ask about but i cant just walk into a business and be like,

"Hey im a aerosol artist, please can i decorate the back of your building"

Hahaha I did that and it worked.

• 2 weeks later...

If you get alot of writers to show their work, try and get local papers to back you, and maybe someone the pricks in city hall will respect, like a doctor, teacher, lecturer, to fight your case.

My lecturer helped us get a radio station at university for example, without him, i wouldn't happen.

Make your "problem" into an "issue" (by getting people on your side) and they will give you anything.

It's all about working their system :D

DRP - Phear

• 2 weeks later...