Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cool Water

legal walls

trying to get a legal wall set up so i got a chill spot to paint in summer.

any of you tried this before? whats the best place to start?

Everyone does this. Well, atleast most. Find a wall no one will see you paint, or even see to begin with, and make sure no up writers in your area paint there.

Common Sense :dunce: :dunce:

yeah yeah i got a spot in the middle of nowhere. Alot of dog walkers walk round it and ive absolutely crushed it now. But like the last time i did it i saw a dog walker go down to my spot and its just got me all paranoid.

Theres a few walls that i could ask about but i cant just walk into a business and be like,

"Hey im a aerosol artist, please can i decorate the back of your building"

Well, if you aren't good friends with an owner or anyone, your chances are pretty low.

Sorry for confusion on my first post. I thought you meant more like a chill spot than a legal.

lol. Im not in america.

Im not gonna go paint a liquor store or paint a trainline because theres gonna be one less train at the weekend.

I just wanted some advice about how to approach people trying to get permission to paint their walls.

^the only way you could do this is to have pictures of things you have painted before....to show them you arent going to cover their walls with crap. So make sure you have nice pictures of dope shit.

or if ur really needin to get a legal show them pictures of OTHER peoples dope shit and use a fake name. Ha ha ha the surprise on there face when u do a graffiti wildstyle masterpieces will be great.

yeah yeah i got a spot in the middle of nowhere. Alot of dog walkers walk round it and ive absolutely crushed it now. But like the last time i did it i saw a dog walker go down to my spot and its just got me all paranoid.

Theres a few walls that i could ask about but i cant just walk into a business and be like,

"Hey im a aerosol artist, please can i decorate the back of your building"

Hahaha I did that and it worked.

Hahaha I did that and it worked.

me too man, i walked into a fruit store, showed em some of my work and they ok'd it and said paint away hahaha.

If you get alot of writers to show their work, try and get local papers to back you, and maybe someone the pricks in city hall will respect, like a doctor, teacher, lecturer, to fight your case.

My lecturer helped us get a radio station at university for example, without him, i wouldn't happen.

Make your "problem" into an "issue" (by getting people on your side) and they will give you anything.

It's all about working their system :D

DRP - Phear

just rock up to a house be confident and ask em nicely. just say i would think your property would look a lot nicer with a nice piece on it rather than tags

worked for me heaps

pcyc? that a youth club?

it means police and community youth centre, but they usually help out except for the one in subi, fucking dogs.