12 oz. Assholes.

Alex6655321

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
i agree with you, but here's the reality:

most people that do graffiti have some kind of feeling of "rejection" by normal society.

some are just into it for the fun and for the art of it, but most would agree they have some kind of "disagreement"

with modern society.

now,

once you're been rejected,

the easiest thing to do as a coping mechanism

is to pass on that behavior...

i.e. if your father beats you you will likely do the same to your children...

so don't expect a lot of kids who are/act tough in order to survive to read your thread and have an epiphany along the lines of

"wow that's so deep i think i'll take my thumb out of my ass now"

:lol:

fuck you and your Clockwork Orange stolen name. If people tell you your shit sucks, no big deal, suck it up and make it better. stop crying you little fucking bitch. graffiti is for people able to stand their own ground, because this is illegal, and dangerous. Nobody gives a shit about your whining. It sucks? Get better. Your shit's toy? shut up and make it less toy.

It DOES matter how long you've been getting up.

• 7 months later...
first- i'm posting this in the yard thread because it's where i hang out, and where i see most of this behavior.

stop being assholes. it doesn't matter how long you've been getting up. i know it's going to make me pretty unpopular here, but i've been reading the forums for quite some time, although i just actually joined last night. why can't people understand that theres people who are younger and are just getting into graff? why can't you help them out just a bit? obviously theres simple things like telling people your name, and looking out for cameras that should be common sense, but if someone asks for help working on a stencil design, or making a piece better, either help them out, or don't say anything. The Yard is for tips and advice, of course theres going to be simple questions, but i'm almost certain that you didn't make perfect pieces every time when you first started, and you couldn't rack 30 or 40 cans at a time your first time. if you're going to hang around The Yard help people a bit, don't just knock them down everytime they try to get better.

if you're sitting there typing away bashing a new writer stop it now. if you're in your house at midnight slamming away at your keyboard the chances are pretty high that your own style is weaker than my great grandma's knees.

DON'T SWEAT IT LIL HOMEY...80% OF THE "GRAF GODS" THAT ARE ON THESE FORUMS DON'T GET UP AT ALL !! THEY MAKE A FEW STICKERS AND DO A HAND OR TWO AND ALL OF A SUDDEN THEY KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT EVERYTHING AND EVERYBODY !! CHECK THIS OUT CUZ...THESE DUDES HERE AIN'T RACKIN ALL THE SHIT THEY CLAIM TO BE,THEY AIN'T GETTIN UP LIKE THEY CLAIM TO BE AND THEY AIN'T MAKIN NO NOISE ,BECAUSE IF THEY REALLY WERE GETTIN UP LIKE THEY SAY ,THEY WOULD BE IN ALL THE GRAFF MAGS AND ON ARTCRIMES AND SHIT LIKE THAT !!! DON'T LET THESE BITCH-ASS-NIGGAS PUT YOU DOWN OR INTIMIDATE YOU !!! THE ONES THAT MAKE THE MOST NOISE ARE THE ONES WHO ARE DOING THE LEAST !! REMEMBER THAT AND SAY FUCK THESE NIGGAS AND JUST DO YOU !!!PEACE CUZ...

epic-failure08.jpg if wer ass holes its cas its fun if you want help use a search button and if your question hasnt been answerd then ask in a way that doesnt make you look retarded and if your stuff looks like shit wer gonna be honest this way you ll get the most help

DON'T SWEAT IT LIL HOMEY...80% OF THE "GRAF GODS" THAT ARE ON THESE FORUMS DON'T GET UP AT ALL !! THEY MAKE A FEW STICKERS AND DO A HAND OR TWO AND ALL OF A SUDDEN THEY KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT EVERYTHING AND EVERYBODY !! CHECK THIS OUT CUZ...THESE DUDES HERE AIN'T RACKIN ALL THE SHIT THEY CLAIM TO BE,THEY AIN'T GETTIN UP LIKE THEY CLAIM TO BE AND THEY AIN'T MAKIN NO NOISE ,BECAUSE IF THEY REALLY WERE GETTIN UP LIKE THEY SAY ,THEY WOULD BE IN ALL THE GRAFF MAGS AND ON ARTCRIMES AND SHIT LIKE THAT !!! DON'T LET THESE BITCH-ASS-NIGGAS PUT YOU DOWN OR INTIMIDATE YOU !!! THE ONES THAT MAKE THE MOST NOISE ARE THE ONES WHO ARE DOING THE LEAST !! REMEMBER THAT AND SAY FUCK THESE NIGGAS AND JUST DO YOU !!!PEACE CUZ...

do you just listen to your self talk,and jack off to the sound, cuz no one else is listing to you.

why the fuck did you dig this up fag. do you really have so little life that you have to dig up threads and try and make friends,

you sound like a youth pastor from the ghetto, your the bitch ass nigger(note the ER at the end that makes it not okay cuz im white and would lock my car doors when i saw you walk buy and tell my friends "do you think he is going to a stolen car or going to steal a car")

for real dont be a whining pussy, people are always assholes thats human nature, experienced writers hate on new kids thats how it works cuz they got hated on too

the writers that are actually willing to give us a chance or stick up for us even though we suck usually do it cuz someone did that for them when they first started

as was said earlier, people will treat others as they were treated in that situation

dont expect anyone to do you any favors or cut you any slack, make a name for yourself

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...