12 oz. Assholes.

Alex6655321

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea i bet, its so hard to come by one ya know. with all the cameras on cellphones and everyone owning a cellphone and a digital camera its like you need to go to the black market for that shit.

post your shit we know you got pics of it. fucken toy

and just to show you i got some fucken room to talk:

seen201lcp5.jpg

banksybx0.jpg

cucumberik5.jpg

thats right, im seen, banksy, and a cucumber.

now post up snitch

i literally lol'd.

i dont know how long its been since thats happened.

thanks tubesockterror, i needed that.

i'll do what i can. it pisses me off to see people who should be helping each other pissing all over each other instead.

Oh fuck off with that nonsense.

help the kid painting down the wall from you if you see him or her trying to do something

but fuck the little kids asking crap over the internet.

you know, the ones who aren't sitting on their computer all day, bitching about what a waste of time everyone else's posts are?

you have become the thing you hate most because that is exactly what you are doing. good job bitch face

yea i bet, its so hard to come by one ya know. with all the cameras on cellphones and everyone owning a cellphone and a digital camera its like you need to go to the black market for that shit.

post your shit we know you got pics of it. fucken toy

and just to show you i got some fucken room to talk:

seen201lcp5.jpg

banksybx0.jpg

cucumberik5.jpg

thats right, im seen, banksy, and a cucumber.

now post up snitch

that shit is hillarious.

you have become the thing you hate most because that is exactly what you are doing. good job bitch face

i'm not on my computer all day, and i'm not bitching about posts being a waste of time. i'm bitching about them being assholes.

and what i do all day is- go to class, bomb, eat, post, sleep, repeat.

i may stop in between bombing and eating, but thats it.

umm... no.

get the fuck over yourself. kill that fuckin ego.

Kid, dont step. Even if you rule over the graff world one day, we're still a little notch above you.

And I wouldnt have the slightest hesitation to knock you the fuck out if you talked shit to me in person.

On the real.

Kid, dont step. Even if you rule over the graff world one day, we're still a little notch above you.

And I wouldnt have the slightest hesitation to knock you the fuck out if you talked shit to me in person.

On the real.

i honestly don't think you could. i've been in fights constantly since i was in the fourth grade, and other kids decided i was a ''faggot mother fucker''. after that ended i picked my own fights, because people are shit. i moved, and got into fights over bus seats and other people making fun of my appearance. when i couldn't find anyone to fight i would spar with friends, or martial artists. all this time, and i've never been knocked out, nevermind ''knocked the fuck out''. i've never had blood shed, and i've never broken a bone. i can't be touched. i can't be caught tagging, and nobody lands a blow on me.

and as far as androidx's comment. yeah. i'm an asshole. i openly admit it, and i don't fucking care.

fuck it. i tried to help out some kids, and all i get is shit from people who thing their chizzel tip tags are amazing. fuck this. from here on, i'll tell you EVERYTHING i think. starting with how androidx's name sounds like he's some fucking computer nerd, doing that bullshit digital graff. i think a friend of mine had the name kill or die for an AIM screen name. when he was nine. nobody here can spell for shit, and all of your taste in music SUCKS!

i honestly don't think you could. i've been in fights constantly since i was in the fourth grade, and other kids decided i was a ''faggot mother fucker''. after that ended i picked my own fights, because people are shit. i moved, and got into fights over bus seats and other people making fun of my appearance. when i couldn't find anyone to fight i would spar with friends, or martial artists. all this time, and i've never been knocked out, nevermind ''knocked the fuck out''. i've never had blood shed, and i've never broken a bone. i can't be touched. i can't be caught tagging, and nobody lands a blow on me.

Oh really? I broke a kids nose in kindergarten, put a kid in ICU in 2nd grade, and got a physical the other day

Out of all 160 pounds of me, 78 percent of that is muscle and I dont work out. This summer, Im gonna have to lift weights EVERY DAY for football.

Would you happen to stay anywhere near New York?

and as far as androidx's comment. yeah. i'm an asshole. i openly admit it, and i don't fucking care.

fuck it. i tried to help out some kids, and all i get is shit from people who thing their chizzel tip tags are amazing. fuck this. from here on, i'll tell you EVERYTHING i think. starting with how androidx's name sounds like he's some fucking computer nerd, doing that bullshit digital graff.

androidx isn't human. he's and android.

:D :D

Glad to see that you've taken the smart choice and stopped your arguement with me.

nobody said anything about you. you're a fucking iToy. you're worse than the kid at my school who tags with his little bitch ass chisel tip. fucking pussy ass bastard.

first- i'm posting this in the yard thread because it's where i hang out, and where i see most of this behavior.

stop being assholes. it doesn't matter how long you've been getting up. i know it's going to make me pretty unpopular here, but i've been reading the forums for quite some time, although i just actually joined last night. why can't people understand that theres people who are younger and are just getting into graff? why can't you help them out just a bit? obviously theres simple things like telling people your name, and looking out for cameras that should be common sense, but if someone asks for help working on a stencil design, or making a piece better, either help them out, or don't say anything. The Yard is for tips and advice, of course theres going to be simple questions, but i'm almost certain that you didn't make perfect pieces every time when you first started, and you couldn't rack 30 or 40 cans at a time your first time. if you're going to hang around The Yard help people a bit, don't just knock them down everytime they try to get better.

if you're sitting there typing away bashing a new writer stop it now. if you're in your house at midnight slamming away at your keyboard the chances are pretty high that your own style is weaker than my great grandma's knees.

You haven't been in the game long enough to know where we come from when we give toys shit. If a kid asks a question that has been asked and answered a hundred times before, he deserves to be teased for not having the common sense to look right in front of him, or to use the search button. And if they dont have the common sense to think of the answer to their retarded question, then they dont deserve to be graffiti writers, because they bring us all down. If you were actually in the game for a while you would never dream of saying something so poorly though out. WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU, A TOY, TO TELL US HOW WE SHOULD ACT TOWARDS YOU PERPETRATORS IN OUR OWN CULTURE?

And dont talk about your grandma like that, if you talked that way about her in front of me, id hit you for having no respect.

nobody said anything about you. you're a fucking iToy. you're worse than the kid at my school who tags with his little bitch ass chisel tip. fucking pussy ass bastard.

Wow, you are such a joke. You just called someone an 'iToy'. Then you insult people that use chisel tip markers. What is wrong with a chisel tip marker? Pilot's are chisel tipped, and they're pretty much one of the most common markers writers use.

OHHH MAN....I think we have found the 12oz BADASS.......he just can't be knocked down!!!

HAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!

i saw this thread because it was the last post in the yard. of course the name intrigued me. i thought it might be a list of ball busters, who are being celebrated with great quotes from their tyranical postings. unfortunately it was someone playing ghandi in a fucking graffiti forum.

ALEX --seriously, what fucking world do you live in? i really think you spend more time taking pictures of your haircuts and sweaters, than you do painting. i'm not even a fucking writer, tagger, bomber, or any of that shit --and i'm going to call your bluff. someone asked you to post photos, and you give the whole "i'm poor and can't get a digital camera." that's bullshit. it's not the year 2089 --analog film still exists. unless you live in the fucking appalachian mountain range, i do believe you can buy a disposable camera at your local whatever the fuck it's called store. if you want to earn people's respect in here, you might want to post something --or at least tell them what you fucking write and where so they can do their own investigating. from where we all sit, it's just you saying "yeah, i've got a girlfriend, she lives in france though, and we did it."

so i'm curious, did you think starting this thread would work like a fucking geneva peace conference? it's a fucking internet graffiti forum, man. the percentage of kids who have no hair on their balls, and still can't find a clit, is pretty high around here. then you have a high level of kids who fucking ate lead paint growing up. then you have a level of kids who just want to fuck with people. then you have a whole group of kids who can only deal with that shit by being an asshole themselves.

IT'S A FUCKING GRAFFITI FORUM.

do you live in a town where there are only a handful of graff kids, and they all get along eating ice cream at the local "frosty zone?" it's a culture rooted in ego bumping pissing contests. do you think it's going to be any different on here. if there was a group of writers standing at a wall, and this 15 year old kid walks up and says "hey guys, what kind of knife should i use to cut my stencil of batman?" one of the writers says "an exacto knife." then the next day that same kid comes up and says "gee guys, what kind of knife should i use to cut my mickey mouse stencil?" the next day he does the same thing, and the day after that his friend starts coming around asking, then his other friend starts coming around asking. eventually, those kids are going to get slashed and fucking burned verbally and possibly physically.

so why would it be any different in cyber space? it's easier for both sides to remain anonymous? so how can you possiblly think it's going to stop. i'm glad you're trying to be nice and all, that is a good thing, but do it on a fucking individual level. don't go starting threads saying "hey guys, stop picking on little timmy, he was adopted and boo hoo hoo for him." just fucking write little timmy a private message and answer the question he got shit on for asking.

as for calling other people "assholes" --you're a hypocrite man. complaining about people's typing skills, grammar, punctuation? come on man, what do you think this is, an existential poetry forum? not to mention, type-o's are common. you think by pointing that shit out, people are going to stop and say "damn, this kid is smart, i better not continue with this shit. he might point out my poor use of prepositions, and everyone will laugh at me." you're just another fucking college kid who thinks he knows everything --you don't son.

"when i couldn't find anyone to fight i would spar with friends, or martial artists."

were you that kid that walked around his town in a jean jacket, with the sleeves cut off, and fingerless leather gloves? probably had a switchblade comb? "when i couldn't find fights....." you're so tough you walked around looking for fights? wow, so you're a fucking meathead too? "i would spar with friends, or martial artists" --is that what you call watching a fucking chuck norris marathon? go cut your mullet kid. i don't give a fuck how tough guy you are, or how badly you could whoop my fucking drunkard out of shape ass --the fact that you wrote that whole meathead manifesto makes you look like the biggest fucking idiot.

i wish i fought over the fire escape seat more often. maybe then i could brag to my friends about how tough i am, and how i used to cross train with a steven segal pillow. you said: "i can't be touched, i can't be caught tagging" --probably because you don't. read all the shit you've wrote in the past three pages, and maybe you'll figure out why people are pissing on your parade. you posted a thread bitching and moaning about something you really can't stop.

EMO.jpg

Tell me you didnt MEAN to put iToy

And honestly, big lies and talking shit on the internent DONT make you intimidating.

I can do this all day. And you if you wanna back this shit up, then hit me up with a location.

was that your personality test??

anyways androidx: i gotta say i'm not looking for a lovely game, and i do understand how these things work. i never try to change anything without understanding how it works in the first place.

apparently i need to explain myself-

as a writer i am incredibly opinioned. i do a lot of political work, and the politics of graffiti sicken me. with my work i try to change things, try to make people think differently. and thats what i'm doing here.

do you have any reasonable explanations for why we treat toys like shit?

1. you're not a writer

2. you don't work with politics you are still in highschool obviously:lol:

I love when kid's pick up a can and draw some mushrooms and think they know what's up with writing...

and this thread is exactly why toys get treated like shit everywhere else. because their stupid fucking kids that read the internet all day and think they know what's up with painting when they dont hit the streets.