the TOY paint thread...

enigmatic

Poke, the K and the E look nice, the O needs to be proportionate, the P looks nice but isn't the same style as the other letters.

On the E I'd flatten the ends of all the bars, and maybe drop the extension off the top bar.

The K could be straightened out, and the top extension either dropped or squared up to match the extension on the E.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate to be negative in both posts but...

if any of you kids write in california watch out..police use infrared to check spots nightly, they have spray paint detectors at almost every spot too, tiny ones you cant see. cops will taze you if they see you and you try to run. there is almost no way to escape capture in the state of california... really ask anyone who isnt toy theyll tell you...

I hate to be negative in both posts but...

if any of you kids write in california watch out..police use infrared to check spots nightly, they have spray paint detectors at almost every spot too, tiny ones you cant see. cops will taze you if they see you and you try to run. there is almost no way to escape capture in the state of california... really ask anyone who isnt toy theyll tell you...

i agree. ITS UGLY